Condolences From Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences From Patriots

Speaking in general specifically from PatsFans.com, we would love to send our condolences to the Darrent Williams family/friends/teammates and fans. Its an unfortunate day in our lives and saddened by the death that is being heard around the league. Darrent, a young man with a bright future. Myself personally, im starting to have tears coming down my self slowly. Its very unfortunate for a young man's life to be taken away by a thug's motive. We wish the best to the organization and the ones who loved Darrent and appreciated the work hes put in to be where he got.

RIP Darrent Williams #27. We love you and our condolences once again go out to everyone who knew Darrent and was a fan of him. Im very speechless so I apologize for some repeats and I'll be praying every night for a tragedy like this to be prevented in this world.

Sincerly,
    PatsFans.com / Remix 6

The football world mourns with you. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for your kind thoughts Pats fans, good luck next week.

Comment

RIP Darrent Williams.........

Comment

What a horrible tragedy. On behalf of all Patriots fans, I would like to express my/our condolences and let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and Darrent Williams' family. Patriots nation and the rest of the NFL mourns with you.
          RIP Marquise Hill

Here's my adopted cheerleader (Patriots):

Comment

As a poster also at patsfans.com, I wanted to signup here and give the Broncos organization and its fans my deepest sympathies on the passing of Darrent Williams. This is a sad day, a young man in the prime of his life and his career gunned down senselessly. My prayers are with the Williams family and to the Broncos organization and its fans.

Dogg

Comment

Thanks to all of you.

Comment

I also want to say how sorry I am to hear about this loss to the Denver Broncos family. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends, and all Bronco fans.
                May he Rest in Peace.

Comment

Although I didn't know Darrent, I was shocked & saddened to hear this. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I read what his mom said -
                  "His heart was so big, he was always giving to those who didn't have," said Williams' mother, Rosalind Williams, who flew to Denver from Fort Worth. "It didn't even have to be for an agency or a charity. If he knew you didn't have, he'd hand it out of his pocket."
                  and that made it all the sadder. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thank you all very much. It means a lot to us.
                    sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Thank you guys, it means alot to us Denver Fans, Good luck to the pats next week in the playoffs
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X