I am sorry Darrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry Darrent

This season, I wasnt impressed with your play but I still liked you. This is so tragic. You didnt deserve this. May you rest in peace.
    sigpic

it shows you that football is not everything and unfortunatly for the broncos we lost a future solid player and more importantly a great family man and person

Darrent Williams-We Love You May You Rest In Peace

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

he always played 110 percent i think in time he would have been really good.

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
        This season, I wasnt impressed with your play but I still liked you. This is so tragic. You didnt deserve this. May you rest in peace.
        Echoing your thoughts. I wasn't happy with your play this year but you still had my support 100%. I can't believe it ended this way though. I am sick to my stomach.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Rest In Peace Champ!!!

I love my Broncos and though It was an up and down season you eventually get over it and as the night carried on and the will get it next year began to ease over the disapointment now this. Words cant express my anger and sadness I cant understand why a great young man who though I did'nt know personally but knew him and what he brought to the team could have his life cut short by some coward with a gun. This truly hurts for life not for the game thats not what is important it just truly a sad day for bronco fans all over our great country. Brother Darrent REST IN PEACE! I will miss you.

Comment

I am truly sorry for Darrents family and friends and my heart goes out to them, my heart also goes out to the bronco community. I am as well as many others are a huge Bronco fan and know everything about every player and felt liked i know them, i have met Darrent and he is a tramendous person and talent, its so tragic that people especially young people keep dying in this country due to gun violence. I have a hole in my Bronco heart today, as many as you do also may you rest in peace Darrent AND NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
            sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

Working...
            X