I Don't Know If This Is Me or What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Know If This Is Me or What?

I don't know if this is just me but i feel like crap. I feel like all of us as a whole criticized this guy so much. Some of you guys even called for his release and I wish this guy had not died and he would have become a solid producitve player. I feel horrible like if this guy was a member of my family. I know I am a little bit obsessive about the Broncos and that isnt at all easy living in Philly. I really get attached to these guys and like to read their stories. Darrent had a story he was so poor and came from that and I have a feeling he wanted a better life for his kids. This guy as I have heard for a year or so is very charasmatic and kind. I wish the Broncos Shop would sell Darrent jerseys so I could buy one (and afford it) to support him and our team This guy I dont want to have him fade away and be forgotten. The Number 27 should be retired and my sigs will remain with the Darrent Williams sigs. Props to those who made them.

Maybe just maybe we lost that game for a reason. Cause u know everything happens for a reason

RIP D-WILL I LOVE YA AND I WISH YOU WERE GONNA BE BACK TO PLAY FOR US

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Someone made a thread that made a lot of sense..

No matter how much we all love and in some cases sorta worship football, we still value a human life over a game..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
      Someone made a thread that made a lot of sense..

No matter how much we all love and in some cases sorta worship football, we still value a human life over a game..
      I don't know if this is the thread you meant Spyder, but it was good and ended up getting merged into the appreciation thread:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...&postcount=133

Originally posted by ginagirl
      To all those who've ever said bad things about Darrent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've noticed that some people are apologizing for all the bad things they've ever said about Darrent- No need to apologize for those things- It shows that in the grand scheme of things we all value human life.
      It's easy to forget that these athletes are ordinary people with families who really love them, until something tragic happens.
      I hope the family finds comfort in the fact that people do care and that it's not just because he was a professional athlete but because he was a man who died so young and in such a senseless way.

Darrent Williams- Forever Young.................

Comment

Working...
      X