Darrent Williams Pop Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrent Williams Pop Quiz

I was searching around and I found this pop quiz from nfl.com they gave to Darrent in the '05 draft, thought some of you might like to read it

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/8368144

This is the part of the quiz that I enjoyed the most....

16. It's 100 years from now. How are people going to remember you?

Williams: As one of the smartest cornerbacks and one of the guys with the biggest hearts. As a guy who made plays bigger than what he physically measures up to all the time.

Many have already mentioned that they loved how D Will played with 110% every game and had such a huge heart and determination. I think he fulfillled his wish to be known as this kind of player, no matter how big he was physically...RIP

I owe Jaws a CP..

Comment

Originally posted by kappbroncofan
      This is the part of the quiz that I enjoyed the most....

16. It's 100 years from now. How are people going to remember you?

Williams: As one of the smartest cornerbacks and one of the guys with the biggest hearts. As a guy who made plays bigger than what he physically measures up to all the time.

Many have already mentioned that they loved how D Will played with 110% every game and had such a huge heart and determination. I think he fulfillled his wish to be known as this kind of player, no matter how big he was physically...RIP
      brings a tear to the eye.
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

Comment

Man, I am really going to miss this guys spunk and swagger...reading this makes me realize what he brought to this team even as a rookie....
        "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
        R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

13. Which NFL stadium are you most looking forward to playing in?

Williams: I'm looking forward to playing in Lambeau Field. I've heard so much about it. I want to be a part of that cold weather and historic feel.
          This part was saddening to me, since he never got a chance to play there.

Comment

#13 made me sad but #16 just made my heart break all over again and I think that that is how we'll always remember him.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
            ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
              #13 made me sad but #16 just made my heart break all over again and I think that that is how we'll always remember him.
              Same here... he was a larger-than-life guy. Small stature, but with the heart of a lion. Him breaking up that touchdown pass last night was amazing! Much love, D. Will!
              "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
                my feelings exactly. He was proof that its not the size of the man, it's the size of his heart.
                ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Working...
                X