X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeblossom94
    #13 made me sad but #16 just made my heart break all over again and I think that that is how we'll always remember him.
    my feelings exactly. He was proof that its not the size of the man, it's the size of his heart.

Leave a comment:

• CB123
    replied
    Originally posted by orangeblossom94
    #13 made me sad but #16 just made my heart break all over again and I think that that is how we'll always remember him.
    Same here... he was a larger-than-life guy. Small stature, but with the heart of a lion. Him breaking up that touchdown pass last night was amazing! Much love, D. Will!

Leave a comment:

• orangeblossom94
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cloud13
    replied
    13. Which NFL stadium are you most looking forward to playing in?

Williams: I'm looking forward to playing in Lambeau Field. I've heard so much about it. I want to be a part of that cold weather and historic feel.
    This part was saddening to me, since he never got a chance to play there.

Leave a comment:

• CJ_5256
    replied
    Man, I am really going to miss this guys spunk and swagger...reading this makes me realize what he brought to this team even as a rookie....

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    Originally posted by kappbroncofan
    This is the part of the quiz that I enjoyed the most....

16. It's 100 years from now. How are people going to remember you?

Williams: As one of the smartest cornerbacks and one of the guys with the biggest hearts. As a guy who made plays bigger than what he physically measures up to all the time.

Many have already mentioned that they loved how D Will played with 110% every game and had such a huge heart and determination. I think he fulfillled his wish to be known as this kind of player, no matter how big he was physically...RIP
    brings a tear to the eye.

Leave a comment:

• kappbroncofan
    replied
    This is the part of the quiz that I enjoyed the most....

16. It's 100 years from now. How are people going to remember you?

Williams: As one of the smartest cornerbacks and one of the guys with the biggest hearts. As a guy who made plays bigger than what he physically measures up to all the time.

Many have already mentioned that they loved how D Will played with 110% every game and had such a huge heart and determination. I think he fulfillled his wish to be known as this kind of player, no matter how big he was physically...RIP

Leave a comment:

• ckstorm182000
    started a topic Darrent Williams Pop Quiz

Darrent Williams Pop Quiz

I was searching around and I found this pop quiz from nfl.com they gave to Darrent in the '05 draft, thought some of you might like to read it

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/8368144
Working...
X