X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos72690
    replied
    Originally posted by osufan
    Darrent was a star and a joy to watch both at Oklahoma State and in Denver. He had a heart as big as his smile! The thoughts and prayers of all OSU fans go out to Darrent’s family, friends, and to the Broncos, especially to Tatum Bell, his teammate at OSU and in Denver.
    Even though I am an OU fan, I feel your pain.

I respect Darrent Williams and what he has done for this team and for yours.

Leave a comment:

• kimmijae
    replied
    Originally posted by osufan
    Darrent was a star and a joy to watch both at Oklahoma State and in Denver. He had a heart as big as his smile! The thoughts and prayers of all OSU fans go out to Darrent’s family, friends, and to the Broncos, especially to Tatum Bell, his teammate at OSU and in Denver.
    What a shock. I live in Ohio and have been a Denver fan since the 80's. My sympathies to all of you. I don't know what else to say. osufan says it all.

Leave a comment:

• osufan
    started a topic OSU Fans Mourn Darrent

OSU Fans Mourn Darrent

Working...
X