More information here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More information here

I was just watching Point After on NFL Network and Adam Schefter was speaking about this. He said Williams, Javon Walker, and Brandon Marshall were leaving Carmelo Anthony's New Year's Eve party and they were loading the Hummer limousine to head to Allen Iverson's party when Brandon recommended they should leave due to "gang bangers coming" but it was too late for Williams who was killed by the many bullets in the drive-by. He supposedly died in the laps of Javon Walker.

Again, Adam said this is unofficial but it's very possible this is what happened.

I personally send out my prayers to the Broncos and the Williams family. Tragic day for the New Year.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

That is so frigen stupid like I don't get this why would some one want to take someones life?
    Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

If thats true, that seriously makes me even more sick to my stomach

Comment

OMG

If I was Walker I would be so shocked and scared.... I hope he gets better and I wish his family the best.

Comment

Me and my dad just heard this..

Gangbangers at Carmelo's party or where they heading there? Wow, for some reason that doesn't surprise me..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder

Gangbangers at Carmelo's party or where they heading there? Wow, for some reason that doesn't surprise me..
            I say we put them in a small cell and make them watch highlights of darrent williams for the rest of their life.

Comment

Thats why I hate gangs...I hope they get caught..

Comment

God. I feel so bad for Javon and B-Marsh. wow.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Carmelo and gang members?

Surely not.....

The Nuggets FO needs to rid themselves of that cancer.....pronto.
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

With gangbangers there is no answer to the "why" or "what for".

They are the lowest form of human life.

They respect nothing but their egos.

Their turf.

It's a waste and it's sad but the idiots who shot the limo will NEVER see it that way.

Well maybe in a very long time they will come to understand what they did and how wrong it was.

Comment

He died on JW's lap? Ah ****! I hope someone keeps an eye on him, as well as Brandon, for a while cause they're probably feeling the worst out of everyone besides Darrent's family.

Hey defense!!! ? I'm going to post what you said on the Titans board. If that's not okay I'll delete it. Just let me know. Here's the thread link:

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=22834
                      Last edited by TitansFan04; 01-01-2007, 01:36 PM.
                      You're in the arms of the Angels
                      May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by TitansFan04
                        He died on JW's lap? Ah ****! I hope someone keeps an eye on him for a while cause he's probably feeling the worst out of everyone besides Darrent's family.

Hey defense!!! ? I'm going to post what you said on the Titans board. If that's not okay I'll delete it. Just let me know. Here's the thread link:

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=22834
                        Go for it. And yeah, Javon's going to have a tough emotional time with this. Poor, poor guy. Brandon too since he was there.
                        Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Yeah I forgot about Brandon for a second but I edited my post.

Thanks for letting me post it.
                          You're in the arms of the Angels
                          May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

i things are very sketchy right now with the exact details of what was going on, i didnt see sheffter's report but epsn is reporting that the club they were at was having a b-day party for kenyon martin, and from what they are saying there was a group of people in williams party that included walker, and some of them got into an altercation with another group at the club and maybe that sparked they attack, but everything is so jumbled right now i dont know what to believe

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder

Gangbangers are everywhere not just Melos party.

Comment

Working...
                              X