X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A holiday bump for Darrent.
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

• Bump for justice for D-Will, his children and family!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• Sunday bump for Darrent.
        sigpic

Comment

• What is DPD Doing?!? We havent heard any progress since early Feb. Are they just going to sweep this case under the rug? Justice for D-Will

Comment

• Originally posted by DTownNative
            What is DPD Doing?!? We havent heard any progress since early Feb. Are they just going to sweep this case under the rug? Justice for D-Will
            My thoughts on this:

I am very positive that the police have not put this on the back burner. We need to realize the police are not dealing with ordinary criminals in this case. They are dealing with gang members, who's way of life is violence. I am sure there may be people out there who know who did this, but may be very reluctant to talk in fear of their own lives. Remember Hicks is in jail on drug charges and attempted murder. And, a woman who was to be a witness at Hicks' trial was murdered. The police have said that the bullets in her murder match the bullets in Darrent's murder. In other words, the police are dealing with the worse of the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Native
              My thoughts on this:

I am very positive that the police have not put this on the back burner. We need to realize the police are not dealing with ordinary criminals in this case. They are dealing with gang members, who's way of life is violence. I am sure there may be people out there who know who did this, but may be very reluctant to talk in fear of their own lives. Remember Hicks is in jail on drug charges and attempted murder. And, a woman who was to be a witness at Hicks' trial was murdered. The police have said that the bullets in her murder match the bullets in Darrent's murder. In other words, the police are dealing with the worse of the worst.
              I hope your right, it makes me sick to my stomach to think someone may get away with this. CP's to Denver Native (when they replenish)

Comment

• I agree man^^

every day I wake up and think about D-will and I just want the killers to get caught badly. It sucks to know that person is still out there. Somebody should know something I would think.

Comment

• Bump for justice.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Native
                    My thoughts on this:

sadly, with this type of criminial elemant.. if we aint got nothing on them right now there probably wont be any convictions...

you are completely right .. sad but true

imean we know they got in a fight at the bar.. i guess none of the players actually seen the shots?
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• A bump for Darrent's family.

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

• RIP D-WILL

Comment

• Missing Darrent!

Comment

• Bump for justice for D. Will and his family.
                              sigpic

Comment

• i will bump this thread daily

props to snk16 on the sig thx brother

Comment

Working...
                                X