Bump Until Darrents Killers Are In Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

Comment

I STILL say a substantial cash reward for information leading to the arrest of the guilty parties would be the fastest way to solve this murder. I don't think murder victims "rest in peace" until their killers are found. I don't think I will be able to rest or have peace until these low lifes are dealt with.
      uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

Another day, another bump. Here's hoping they are caught soon.
        sigpic
        The only thing that can stop the ninja.
        Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove

I want to see justice brought to those who commited this act with precision and speed. So please bump this thread until these murderers are where they belong, behind bars. Share your thoughts, and let us show anyone willing to look that Bronco fans want justice as badly as we want D. Williams back, and we won't relent in our demand for it until this crime is solved and justice's swift punishment is delivered. Here's hoping for a short thread...
          I want to see the killer(s) in a jail cell, with a video that repeats of EVERY game Darrent ever played. I honestly think methods similar to this would be effective in a lot of murder cases.
          You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Progress is being made. Another bump for putting these killers behind bars.
            sigpic
            The only thing that can stop the ninja.
            Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Im sure Mitch and his staff at the DA's office and Gerry and his officers and detectives will put alot into this. I have full confidence we will have a resolution by the end of the weekend.

Ive heard that the suspect mayhave gone to la. LAPD has a great unit that does gang intelligence and they will be good partners in bringing these people to justice.

Comment

If anyone has ever been to jail/prison, there is nothing worse than a life sentence with no possibilty of parol. Capital punichment let's them off the hook, and they will not have to spend the rest of their life confined.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

what

is this BUMP stuff a call to arms or something.....

or just graphics that take up a whole page.......?

<<<<j/k>>>

B

Comment

Bump Cubed!
                      Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
                      Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
                      We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

i thought it was

bumped squared

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Babe
                          i thought it was

bumped squared

LOL
                          Naw, bumped squared isn't powerful enough, but Bump cubed is; (Bump squared TIMES Bump). I feel that the higher powered bump is more than warranted. Man, I really hope that Darrent's killers are caught soon.
                          Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
                          Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
                          We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

<<<babe falls off chair laughing>>>

sorry, but I just went into Yoda mode here.

I am wondering........why are you here
                            bumping?

What is a bump? In a chat room. An expression of what?
                            Besides...it is taking up bandwidth with all the graphics that come down on every entry....

<yawn>>>

B

Comment

very big bump

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                              ALL READY

Comment

Thank you.

B

Comment

Working...
                                X