Bump Until Darrents Killers Are In Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    I know. This is very disheartening. As each day passes, you tend to wonder if they will ever catch them. At least identify them.
    Not really. I think the faster we get these type of people off the street the better. While I was hoping for a very quick end to this investigation and to see those responsible behind bars, I understand that very often gang related cases take a great deal of time and rely on leverage to get physical evidence and witnesses. It sounds as if this specific gang is tight-knit, very willing to use violence to avoid prosecution, and cares little for life. That combination is difficult to combat, especially when a gang has used extreme violence before and are less prone to lose their heads in a crime and leave behind solid physical evidence.

I hope DPD is turning up the heat and putting on the squeeze. We have great detectives here in Denver though. Let's hope they can put together a convictable case sooner rather then later though....

A Bump for speedy justice...
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
      I think the faster we get these type of people off the street the better....
      Sadly I reply saying that we will never get "these type of people" off the streets or out of our lives.

We watch TV shows and movies portraying our possible and desirable future as a human race. The movie Independance Day quote has always given me hope in World Peace.

"The 4th of July will no longer be known as an American Holiday, but the day that the world declares in one voice... we will not banish We will survive."

I think you get the idea.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
        Sadly I reply saying that we will never get "these type of people" off the streets or out of our lives.

We watch TV shows and movies portraying our possible and desirable future as a human race. The movie Independance Day quote has always given me hope in World Peace.

"The 4th of July will no longer be known as an American Holiday, but the day that the world declares in one voice... we will not banish We will survive."

I think you get the idea.
        In no way was I implying that I wanted all the criminals removed from the street. Crime and violence has plagued urban and rural society for every age and era of human civilization. You took my sentance out of context, though I understand why ou took it that way.

When an individual or group of individuals commit a crime of this nature, it is our duty as a civilization to pursue them with every possible resource and to take each individual or group off the street. This is why we have not spiraled back 3000 years, because when injustice is commited there are those willing to stand up and see that these same individuals do not have a chance to commit the same crime.

I don't want to see another family mourn at the hands of these killers (these specific killers) when they already have enough blood on their hands. So once again, the sooner we take them off the street the better.

When a person or group gets away with such a terrible crime, it can give them courage to commit it again.... Let's get these wretchs behind bars.

A bump for justice.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
          In no way was I implying that I wanted all the criminals removed from the street. Crime and violence has plagued urban and rural society for every age and era of human civilization. You took my sentance out of context, though I understand why ou took it that way.

When an individual or group of individuals commit a crime of this nature, it is our duty as a civilization to pursue them with every possible resource and to take each individual or group off the street. This is why we have not spiraled back 3000 years, because when injustice is commited there are those willing to stand up and see that these same individuals do not have a chance to commit the same crime.

I don't want to see another family mourn at the hands of these killers (these specific killers) when they already have enough blood on their hands. So once again, the sooner we take them off the street the better.

When a person or group gets away with such a terrible crime, it can give them courage to commit it again.... Let's get these wretchs behind bars.

A bump for justice.

A bump for justice.

Comment

A football sunday bump for D Will.
            sigpic

Comment

D WIll

I have been checking the news on this web site everyday to see if anything new has broke for the investagation on D WILL. Since I do not live in Colorado anymore I have not heard of any updates. Anything new, the last I had heard was they were questioning a man who was arrested on different charges.

Comment

Bump for Justice!!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Bump for Darrent's family!

Comment

Bump for finding these killers.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Still hoping for a big break soon.

Bump.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Bump for justice!
                        Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
                        Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
                        We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

• Early morning bump for D. Will.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hopefully another day closer to arresting those behidn this crime. Bump.
                            sigpic

Comment

• bump for big leads and new witnesses. Bump.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Big Bump for D. Will
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X