Bump Until Darrents Killers Are In Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump Until Darrents Killers Are In Jail

I know I'm beset with grief given the recent loss of D. Williams. Its hard to think of anything but mourning at the moment. At the same time I'm angry that someone would commit such a senseless and violent act that took one of our treasured Broncos from us, especially one so young, bright, and talented.

I want to see justice brought to those who commited this act with precision and speed. So please bump this thread until these murderers are where they belong, behind bars. Share your thoughts, and let us show anyone willing to look that Bronco fans want justice as badly as we want D. Williams back, and we won't relent in our demand for it until this crime is solved and justice's swift punishment is delivered. Here's hoping for a short thread...
    Last edited by BigBroncLove; 01-01-2007, 02:21 PM.
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

I agree they should not just be put in jail they should be killed.
    Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing - if they will even make it to jail.

Comment

I'd rather focus my thoughts on Darrent, rather than those who killed him.

They dont deserve it.

Comment

Hopefully we dont have to bump this thread for very long.

Comment

I can't wait to see the killers behind bars or even more preferable give them the lethal injection.

Glendale bound

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall#15
              I can't wait to see the killers behind bars or even more preferable give them the lethal injection.
              Name and address Ill get em.

Comment

IF they make it to jail, I seriously doubt they make it as far as court (they'll most likely be killed in prison.)

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by Walker84
                  Two wrongs do not make a right.

Let the legal system run it's course. Justice, not revenge, is what Darrent would have wanted.

In the mean, I hope Todd Devoe (a future cop) books those sons of *****es.
                  sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by jmag
                    I'm wondering the same thing - if they will even make it to jail.

Im thinking same......Darrent was a great player, and had so many fans....im sure there is a crazy soul out there that wants revenge.

Comment

There is a special place in the deepest darkest part of hell for whoever did it.
                      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Walker84
                        Eye for an eye.
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                          Two wrongs do not make a right.

Let the legal system run it's course. Justice, not revenge, is what Darrent would have wanted.

In the mean, I hope Todd Devoe (a future cop) books those sons of *****es.
                          That would be nice.
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

sad bump

Comment

In my opinion this thread is a little distasteful, but anyone who murders another for no reason deserves death.

Comment

Working...
                              X