• Show
Clear All

• spikerman
    replied
    Bump so the mods don't miss it.

Leave a comment:

• Walker84
    replied
    We should treat every player like it's there last game because it sure can be.

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    The same thoughts ran through my mind, I admit I have thought bad things towards him in the past and I am really upset about it. I think that this major event in Broncos history will really put things into perspective, don't take what we have for granted, you never know when you wont have it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• spcdlee02
    replied
    Total class on your part. I feel the same way. I remember after the Indy game I was screaming for D-Will's head. I can't get the times I said I wanted him gone. Now all I want is to have him back. I know how you feel. Maybe we can all learn something from this and make something good come out of it as fans. Maybe we will all be more careful how we voice our opinions now. I know I've learned a terrible lesson in this.

Leave a comment:

• evolaerok
    replied
    We all say stuff we regret. Don't take it to heart.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    spikerman, don't feel guilty. You are a true Broncos fan and surely didn't mean any bad intention other than to be a vocal Broncos fan.

Leave a comment:

• orangeblossom94
    replied
    I know how you feel....I had said in a Broncos discussion group that Darrent should be cut after this season and other people in the group had called him names. I said after he got the interception in the Bengals game that if we won, I would never criticize him again.....little did I know that he would be gone less than two weeks later.

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    started a topic Mods or Admin - A Favor Please

Mods or Admin - A Favor Please

I feel tremendously guilty today. One of my posts that got the most attention was an "Open Letter to Darrent Williams". I feel absolutely horrible about that now. Obviously the letter was only about football, but I still can't shake this miserable feeling. Anyway, I have deleted that post and I would like to ask that you remove any CPs I received for that post. I did receive a few and now feel that in some way I can repent if they're removed. I know it's just a message board, but it's my closest connection to the "Bronco family".

Trust me - I have learned not to take personal shots from here on out. I know I'll criticize the team, but I'll try to put any criticisms in a more generic context.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Jeff
Working...
X