condolences from a colts fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• condolences from a colts fan

broncos fans/coaches, friends & family...

i send my deepest condolences to you guys and gals. I heard about this news on CNN today (New Years Day) and my heart just sunk. I couldn't believe it. What a horrible way to begin the new year i'm sooo incredibly sorry for your loss....my heart goes out to you, it really does. R.I.P Darrent Williams.

Thank you....you know, my boyfriend got on my case last night because sometimes I say "kill him" when I'm talking about a player on an opposing team (not meaning it literally but still......) and I'm sure I've said it about Colts before....I will never use that term again in that way.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by indygal
      broncos fans/coaches, friends & family...

i send my deepest condolences to you guys and gals. I heard about this news on CNN today (New Years Day) and my heart just sunk. I couldn't believe it. What a horrible way to begin the new year i'm sooo incredibly sorry for your loss....my heart goes out to you, it really does. R.I.P Darrent Williams.
      Thanks a lot Indygal, this was something that was unexpected and it hurts a lot, but thanks for the kind words.

Comment

i think its real neat to see all the fans from around the nfl putting the game aside for now and offering up their condolences as well

i've never been a real broncos fan but this has just been weighing on me all day long. i just hate seeing things like this happen to innocent ppl. i sure hope these cowards are caught soon!!

thinking of you all in this time of true loss and sadness...............

Comment

Working...
        X