You guys want to know what is sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys want to know what is sick?

Go to www.nfl.com -- The official site of the NFL.

The #1 story on that page is "Hail to the chiefs" about how they made the playoffs --- Now... Try to find one single thing about Darrent Williams death on that main page.. You can't. ABSOLUTELY SICKENING. We should all write them telling them how disgusted we are about that. It should be the #1 news on that page.

I saw the same thing!
    thats Flat out Rediculous isnt it?

if TO got killed it would be all over every site!

Comment

Originally posted by drmiphesto
      Go to www.nfl.com -- The official site of the NFL.

The #1 story on that page is "Hail to the chiefs" about how they made the playoffs --- Now... Try to find one single thing about Darrent Williams death on that main page.. You can't. ABSOLUTELY SICKENING. We should all write them telling them how disgusted we are about that. It should be the #1 news on that page.
      I take that back.. They have 1 -- that's right -- 1 thing on an RSS headlines feed about it. Unreal.

Comment

NFL.com

I agree... Same as ESPN... just a headline. At least ESPN has it at the top though. Pretty pathetic.

Comment

Toothlessberger runs himself helmetless into a car, and it's a national crisis.

Darrent gets murdered, and its a passing headline.

Either way, the point is and what matters most is that we remember him.

As long as we hold him in our hearts, that's what counts.
          Last edited by JWinn; 01-01-2007, 03:45 PM.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

yaa i know and i was watchin nfl network and espn and they were talkin more about the play-offs and coaches being fired than darrent being killed!! man i hope thoes chicken ass mother f**kers that killed darrent get killed in a painful way! how could you take someones life away during the holidays rite after the new yr???????

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
              I saw the same thing!
              thats Flat out Rediculous isnt it?

if TO got killed it would be all over every site!
              You are exactly right about that. Remember during his "accidental" overdose you could not turn on the TV without seeing or hearing about it.

Comment

You know what? It doesn't matter. Darrent fans and the Broncos fans care and are becomming a tighter group and we know...

Comment

Originally posted by leoj_cos
                  You know what? It doesn't matter. Darrent fans and the Broncos fans care and are becomming a tighter group and we know...

Agree completely.

Comment

Working...
                  X