Andrew Mason and denverbroncos.com Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Mason and denverbroncos.com Staff

The video tribute to D-Will on the main page is amazing. Thank you for putting together such a graceful tribute to Darrents time with the Broncos. It brings tears to my eyes.

Thank you.

Jon

I want to know when I'm going to stop crying over this....I can't be like this tomorrow at work but I know I'm not going to be normal tomorrow either.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
    ALL READY

Comment

Originally posted by orangeblossom94
      I want to know when I'm going to stop crying over this....I can't be like this tomorrow at work but I know I'm not going to be normal tomorrow either.
      Same here

Comment

The video was very moving

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

.....Very touching to see that. It's a tough day for all of us I'm sure but this just plain sucks. I'm just in utter shock and disbelief that this happened. But yes, very nice vid on the Broncos main page.
            sigpic

Comment

A smile and teary eyes.

MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                A smile and teary eyes.

After watching that, and really all day i've been like this:
                sigpic

Comment

Very moving video indeed... no words were needed to describe how much of an impact he had in Denver. Heck, that smile alone was enough enlighten a dark mood on the team. He will be dearly missed for being a great football player, but most improtantly, for being a kind-hearted person -on and off the field-. So thank you staff for that wonderful montage!
                  "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                    After watching that, and really all day i've been like this:
                    Yeah I know it has been hard.
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

Comment

Awesome video. Man I can't believe D-Will is gone.
                      Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X