Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob191288
    They shut his myspace down, its no longer active
    hopefully it was not my fault. i emailed "tom" and asked if it were possible forhim to change his profile so that he did not have to accept people to be his friends. I thought it would be nice if you could just add him to your friends and then comment on his page if you would like to pay your respects. hopefully they just didnt delete it becasue he died.

Comment

Originally posted by specialblend154
      hopefully it was not my fault. i emailed "tom" and asked if it were possible forhim to change his profile so that he did not have to accept people to be his friends. I thought it would be nice if you could just add him to your friends and then comment on his page if you would like to pay your respects. hopefully they just didnt delete it becasue he died.
      Chances are they deleted it cuz he died
      thats sad!

i added him as a friend a day to late!

Comment

Darrent's MySpace Page is back

His MySpace page is back up. It's now a memorial page.

http://www.myspace.com/deewill927

It looks great. Lots of pictures, a rare look at his work with 950 The Fan through a slide show. It has video from an after game interview and a highlight film to the song "World's Greatest" by R. Kelly.

It's worth a visit and if you have a MySpace account, add them as your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by RockiesGirl
          His MySpace page is back up. It's now a memorial page.

http://www.myspace.com/deewill927

It looks great. Lots of pictures, a rare look at his work with 950 The Fan through a slide show. It has video from an after game interview and a highlight film to the song "World's Greatest" by R. Kelly.

It's worth a visit and if you have a MySpace account, add them as your friend.
          Thank you, I just sent them a friend request.
          Me, my friend, and Rod Smith
          Myspace? Who uses that? Now happily accepting friend requests.

Thanks, tnedator!
          We'll miss you more than you could ever know, Darrent and Damien. We already do. R.I.P., D-Will and Damien Nash. :'(

Comment

Working...
          X