Javon will have new reasons to be a true Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon will have new reasons to be a true Bronco

Javon is a great athlete but many have questioned him wanting to stay here in Denver. After the tragic loss of DWILL I think Javon will want to stay in Denver long term. It was reported that DWILL died in Javons arms. 3 others were shot and it hasnt been reported that Javon was one of them.

I dont think this will be a mental block for Javon when the season starts but it will give him a reason to play with added heart. They must have been close to go out together off the field on new years eve. So it will be interesting to see how this affects the team and Javon.
    sigpic

yea nice post u get a CP

Comment

Where did you hear that 3 others were shot? All repoerts have said it was Darrent and 2 others.
      Rod Smith... most underrated receiver on the planet.

Comment

were they broncos?

Comment

I think the whole team will play with emotion and heart and dedicate the season to Darrent.

especially Tatum Bell since he was at OSU with him he sounded just crushed on cold pizza.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, my brother told me that he heard that Javon was covered in blood, although I dont know how true that is. Lets hope the Broncos go all the way next year for Darrent.
            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
              I was thinking the same thing, my brother told me that he heard that Javon was covered in blood, although I dont know how true that is. Lets hope the Broncos go all the way next year for Darrent.
              If Darrent did get shot in the neck and he was on Javons lap I couldn't see how he wouldn't be covered in blood.

It's so sickening what people will do these days.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                If Darrent did get shot in the neck and he was on Javons lap I couldn't see how he wouldn't be covered in blood.

It's so sickening what people will do these days.

I just cant imagine how someone could so easily rob someone of their life. It makes me disappointed in the human race.
                ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Or this could be a reason for Javon to want to get away.

If there is any validity to the reports, it could be something Javon feels he needs to distance himself from.

Things like this have either 1 of 2 effect, drive to do something better, or cause to run from the situation.

Either way, I couldnt blame the guy for doing what he has to do.

If there is any truth to the early reports.

Comment

Other than the Williams family, I feel the worst for Javon. Having a teammate die on your lap....just terrible.
                    I adopted Matt Lepsis!

Comment

I just cant imagine how someone could so easily rob someone of their life. It makes me disappointed in the human race.
                      Yeah some people that kill just don't even think or care about what will happen when they take someones life because all they care about is themselves and everything around them is just their little world.

Comment

Originally posted by ddolak
                        Where did you hear that 3 others were shot? All repoerts have said it was Darrent and 2 others.
                        nfl network just said 3 others. maybe they ment 3 total. i didnt realize but bmarsh was also in the limo. im just thankful that others were not killed.

life is not valuable to lowlifes.
                        sigpic

Comment

he was shot in the neck and it was a fatal shot. jvon must have been covered in blood, how tragic is that to watch a teammate and friend die in your arms like that? the whole team needs to remember dwill next year.
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree completely I think this oull Marshall and Walker togeather aswell because they probally will have to go through counseling and stuff togeather.
                            Next season is for Darrent for sure and maybe for Walker and Marshall and even the team their careers.
                            Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Walker84
                              I agree completely I think this oull Marshall and Walker togeather aswell because they probally will have to go through counseling and stuff togeather.
                              Next season is for Darrent for sure and maybe for Walker and Marshall and even the team their careers.

dont you think plummer had added motivation last year to play at the level he played because of the loss of tillman?

javon, bell and marshal are grown men. i dont think this will hurt their level of play but it will give them added motivation. im sure jvon will save a game ball for dwill next year.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X