No announcement yet.

Javon will have new reasons to be a true Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am worried about Javon. Can you imagine what he must be going through emotionally?

Comment

I do think this will strive all the Broncos. Although, I would rather it come another way. I never wanted to have to see a number on the back of a Bronco's helmet, which I am sure we will next year. Man, I still just don't know what to say.
      You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

He will be a changed person. That is for sure.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

anyone find out if marshal was in the limo for sure?

did marshal see dwill die as well?

it would be a classy thing for the broncos to wear number 27 next year on thier helmets. i dont know what the nfls policy is on this but it would be worth the fine at least one game.
          sigpic

Comment

foolish

The NFL should, and will let them wear 27 on the back of their helmets. If they dont there is something wrong with them.

On Javon Walker, i dont think he will run away from his problems and will have a record season next year. He is a grown man and the whole broncos team are also grown men. They WILL win for darrent next year.

On darrent williams, i have no clue what type of "donkeys" would do this to anyone. They will get caught and will be the most hated people in the denver area. I believe darrent could have been just as good or even better than Champ in a couple years, excpecially under the guidence of champ. This is a horrible loss to the williams family and the broncos organization. All i have to say is RIP, you will be missed and remembered forever.

Comment

I just cant believe all that has went on it is so crazy right now we lost a great player and person and it just seems so chilling(as in a reality wake up).
              R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison
                were they broncos?
                it was actually one of his friends from fort worth..
                you see..D-Will owns a music entertainment called ryno ent. and they were up in denver performing at blue ice..thats why they were up there..and one of the rappers,XO was the other man that got shot
                dont know who the woman was

R.I.P. D-Will,
                we love you here in Fort Worth!

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                  Javon is a great athlete but many have questioned him wanting to stay here in Denver. After the tragic loss of DWILL I think Javon will want to stay in Denver long term. It was reported that DWILL died in Javons arms. 3 others were shot and it hasnt been reported that Javon was one of them.

I dont think this will be a mental block for Javon when the season starts but it will give him a reason to play with added heart. They must have been close to go out together off the field on new years eve. So it will be interesting to see how this affects the team and Javon.
                  U have an excellent point, javon will move on and fight the good fight even with out his teammate DW... its too bad, if dw received the shot lower from the spot it was he coulda lived

R.I.P. D-Will

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofanwin1
                    The NFL should, and will let them wear 27 on the back of their helmets. If they dont there is something wrong with them.
                    For those that remember the fight between Jake and the NFL regarding Tillman's #40 stick, that was a different situation.

The NFL requires memorials like that be worn by the whole team, so if the team makes a request to the NFL that all Broncos will wear the #27 for the 2007 season, it is almost a fore gone conclusion that it will be approved.

The NFL simply mandates that uniforms must be uniform. If one player wears a sticker, everyone must wear it.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

the crazy thing about this whole situation is that jvon and bmarsh are actually 2 of the best leads to help find the killers. i want whoever killed dwill to be found and sentanced. jvon and bmarsh really need to report everything they know to the police on who, where and why this started.

they need to report now while it is all fresh in their minds.

i may buy a s class mercedes now just because it has bullet proof windows...you never know nowdays.
                      sigpic

Comment

Javon is a great athlete but many have questioned him wanting to stay here in Denver. After the tragic loss of DWILL I think Javon will want to stay in Denver long term. It was reported that DWILL died in Javons arms. 3 others were shot and it hasnt been reported that Javon was one of them.

I dont think this will be a mental block for Javon when the season starts but it will give him a reason to play with added heart. They must have been close to go out together off the field on new years eve. So it will be interesting to see how this affects the team and Javon.
                        agree, either way though i never thought or felt that walker would wanna

play somewere else other then denver anyways. but now that this happened

he most defenitly will remain a bronco, and have an awesoem season in 07 for

D-will..

Comment

Yea i can't imagine how Javon is feeling right now, Darrent did die in his arms. Im just thankful that we didnt lose darrent and javon tonight. Hopefully javon will come out next season determined to play for darrent
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X