On behalf of The Raider Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On behalf of The Raider Nation

We are hated rivals, but, when a player, let alone a person dies like this everything goes out the window.
    We are all fans of the NFL, we are all human, this is just a reminder of that and the world we live in today.

So, I am speaking on behalf of the Raider Nation and our thoughts and prayers are with #27 and his family as well as his fans.

Keep your heads up....

Thanks, like I said earlier you are a classy poster.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Thank you on behalf of all Bronc fans. Rest in peace to our beloved Bronc, Darrent Williams. May your death not be in vain.

Comment

Thanks - good people are good people - even when they like bad teams

I think its is the coolest things to see the amount of non-bronco fans giving DW their found fairwells - I just wish I met more people like you guys on here, out in the "real world"

Although I have a couple who both LOVE the Chiefs and we really like each other alot- they always tip me fat - and I have a Raider guy who keep coming in lately - i think he has a crush on me not my type even though he is a raider fan - he always calls me Denver

And as ST said you are a classy poster - glad to have you here

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderfan76
          We are hated rivals, but, when a player, let alone a person dies like this everything goes out the window.
          We are all fans of the NFL, we are all human, this is just a reminder of that and the world we live in today.

So, I am speaking on behalf of the Raider Nation and our thoughts and prayers are with #27 and his family as well as his fans.

Keep your heads up....
          Thank you so much. It is appreciated by all Bronco fans to hear from fans of other teams.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Thank you. You have no idea how much you have just restored my faith in people. I know that Broncos-Raiders fans tend to hate eachother. But football is just a game and this is a real man who lost his life.

Unfortunately a person I USED to call my friend is a Raiders fan in Denver. She had the (%&^%$*^*ing gall to say "Oh I'm so glad he's dead and it's awesome that the Broncos lost." If she had said that to me in person....it would've been ugly. That is so beyond messed up and I am so angry How can anyone honestly say that they are glad he's dead...he was a real person, not just another opponent on the football field. He has a family and friends and they are grieving. I absolutely refused to ever speak to this person again.
            RIP #27 Darrent Williams

^Thanks to Paul26Stastny from Avs messageboards for the use of this one

I don't suffer from insanity, I quite enjoy it actually.

"I am so smart! S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T!"

Comment

Keep your heads up....
              Thanks, we appreciate it.

Comment

I remember back when Eric Turner died, it was hard to deal with.

Comment

Keep your heads up....

Thank you, it's a sad day. GOD bless.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                  How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Thanks so much for your condolences on behalf of the East coast of the Broncos Nation. We are so fortunate to be able to let alone a rivalry and unite in faith and prayer when evil and violence seems to prevail. The shock of this horrific incident has taken such a toll on his family, friends and teamates. I know that once they have the oppurtunity to see the outreach of support thier hearts will be somewhat stregthened.

With that here is a well wish to a better season for the raiders next year! Thanks again for your kind support!

Comment

Class, pure class.

Comment

Very sad news. My condolences go out to his family, friends, teamates and Bronco fans.

Comment

Just wanted to pay my respects in here as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X