For The Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Fans

I just wanted to express my deep sorrow not only for friends and family but for the fans as well. This is a truly sad day for football fans all over the world. Darrent was a great player and was appreciated by many. You the fans are in my prayers. None of you may not have known Darrent personally but as a fan I'm sure your pain is unimaginable. As a Colts fan I would be deeply saddened by the loss of a player. Peace be with you all.

Alicia

Thank you I know this affected the whole NFL.
    Originally posted by indcolts18288
    I just wanted to express my deep sorrow not only for friends and family but for the fans as well. This is a truly sad day for football fans all over the world. Darrent was a great player and was appreciated by many. You the fans are in my prayers. None of you may not have known Darrent personally but as a fan I'm sure your pain is unimaginable. As a Colts fan I would be deeply saddened by the loss of a player. Peace be with you all.

Alicia
    R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
    You will always be a Denver Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by indcolts18288

Alicia
      Very nice post, Alicia, thank you very much.
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Thank you for the great post.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Working...
        X