Clear All

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    Thank you for the great post.

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by indcolts18288
    I just wanted to express my deep sorrow not only for friends and family but for the fans as well. This is a truly sad day for football fans all over the world. Darrent was a great player and was appreciated by many. You the fans are in my prayers. None of you may not have known Darrent personally but as a fan I'm sure your pain is unimaginable. As a Colts fan I would be deeply saddened by the loss of a player. Peace be with you all.

Alicia
    Very nice post, Alicia, thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• KcBroncofan
    replied
    Thank you I know this affected the whole NFL.
    Originally posted by indcolts18288
    I just wanted to express my deep sorrow not only for friends and family but for the fans as well. This is a truly sad day for football fans all over the world. Darrent was a great player and was appreciated by many. You the fans are in my prayers. None of you may not have known Darrent personally but as a fan I'm sure your pain is unimaginable. As a Colts fan I would be deeply saddened by the loss of a player. Peace be with you all.

Alicia

Leave a comment:

• indcolts18288
    started a topic For The Fans

For The Fans

Alicia
Working...
X