We want the death penalty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want the death penalty!

Broncos fans everywhere need to unite and demand that District Attorney Morrissey needs to seek and secure the death penalty for the perps who killed Darrent. These scumbags need to have the same look as saddam hussein right before their necks snap>

email morrissey [email protected]

they deserve to rot as scum, with a huge, pissed off bronco fan as their cellmate

Comment

Originally posted by vectorscg
      Broncos fans everywhere need to unite and demand that District Attorney Morrissey needs to seek and secure the death penalty for the perps who killed Darrent. These scumbags need to have the same look as saddam hussein right before their necks snap>

email morrissey [email protected]
      I don't really want to get into the discussion of this, but Killing them isn't going to bring darrent back! Let's just mourn right now, and let the people who do justice do their work.

Comment

Call me not a true Bronco fan or whatever you will, but this needs to be treated just like any case. Every life is so fragile, and this only proves that Williams was like any of us, in that he was not invincible. Justice needs to happen though, and soon.
        You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

No. Death is an easy way out of everything. Most people would prefer death over life in jail. Just leave the justice system to this. It's most likely going to be life in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilverkid13
            Call me not a true Bronco fan or whatever you will, but this needs to be treated just like any case. Every life is so fragile, and this only proves that Williams was like any of us, in that he was not invincible. Justice needs to happen though, and soon.
            I agree. Just because he was a denver bronco doesn't mean that his case should get special treatment.

But i hope with every inch of my body that the guy gets caught.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilverkid13
              Sure, but there aren't a whole heck of a lot of things worse than shooting into a "limo" full of people when you can't even see inside. It's that sort of disregard for everyone's safety that deserves to be punished harshly (not just that they happened to kill Darrent).
              "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
              "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
                I don't really want to get into the discussion of this, but Killing them isn't going to bring darrent back! Let's just mourn right now, and let the people who do justice do their work.
                It won't bring him back but you reap what you sow. I agree that the perpatraters should get the death penalty, it was a sensless act and an act of a person with no morral values or a heart. If thier lucky they will turn themselves in and pray for just a life sentance.

Comment

Concentration Camps FTW!

Just kidnap them first and trust the justice system to make the best decision.
                  sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

I don't think the push for the death penalty will be successful over this. I think the people responsible for his death will be killed though, just not by our justice system. I would never condone killing, but I won't feel bad if the killers were beaten to death in prison.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

This is necessary because they havent sought it in any other recent case and this affects a whole community.

I think we as fans and most importantly citizens need to demand that our elected officials do what we want them to.

It wont bring Darrent back but it will make sure that the perps cant hurt anyone else and in prison with life they can still reach out as gangbangers.

Comment

Working...
                      X