Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come ESPN or ESPNEWS haven't even really talked about Darrent Willliam's death??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Condolences

To all Bronco Players & Fans,
    I would like to express my deepest sympathies in the loss of Darrent Williams. Even though I am a die hard Raider fan, we feel your pain. It is always hard to lose a good player, with so much promise. Lord knows we have lost a few, and I remember hearing from Bronco fans. Even though we root for oppisite teams, we care about the players. The Broncos & NFL have lost an outstanding individual & player.

Bbest Regards,
    Budman

Comment

they talked about it a little on cold pizza this morning. They had tatum bell call in to talk about. he talked for maybe 2 minutes and that was it. if you go to darrent's story on espn.com they'll have a link to the video there.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Well at this point there really isn't much for them to talk about because a lot of the details have not yet been released.

I know that it was the #1 topic on the Hot Sheet all day on ESPN news.

They aren't ignoring it, I just think they don't have much to report that hasn't already been reported.

I must say though, that the media practically shut down with the story of T.O. and his "O.D." it was on all the news channels for hours...CNN, Fox, MSNBC...etc.

Comment

It should be bigger. I am right now.
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

NFL Live is on right now and they're talking about it.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X