Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThunderGirl
    I agree, but static costs a lot more. The company have the same stuff that is on a Fat Head. It is a regular sticker that can come off and be placed again and again.

oh, well that is awesome!

Comment

• I'll take 5!

Comment

• Email from Dever Broncos Organization

Sara –

I saw the thread about the stickers. We very, very much appreciate what you guys are trying to do.

Our Community Development folks are going to speak with Darrent’s family about a particular fund or charity that they want to support in some fashion, and when those details are available we’ll post them. We’re also considering doing a special tribute section about Darrent in the winter issue of our quarterly magazine and donating all proceeds from the sales to the appropriate charity. In the meantime, I’d suggest holding off on spending any of your own money to produce a sticker.

Thanks again, and we’ll share more details on our plans once we have them.

- Steve
        We still want to make the stickers, but we are waiting to hear more from them. If we don't hear anything in the next week or two, I will e-mail again.

Comment

• Thanks for your guys hard work on this. I will certienly buy mine. Keep us all informed.
          sigpic
          The only thing that can stop the ninja.
          Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBroncLove
            Thanks for your guys hard work on this. I will certienly buy mine. Keep us all informed.
            We will keep everyone informed on what is happening.

Comment

We will keep everyone informed on what is happening.
              Yeah Thunder he told me the same thing.

I'll forward you the PM as well as Snapping_Turtle
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

• Guys this is a message I received from Mr. Harbulas. Here is a bit of your update.

This is a great thing you folks are doing.

Individual players don’t have e-mail accounts through the team, but they can all be reached by regular mail at the following address:

Denver Broncos Football Club

13655 Broncos Parkway Englewood, CO 80112

If the team or family have a particular charity they would like donations to be made to, we’ll post that info on the boards.

Thanks for your support.

Steve Harbula

Senior Director of Marketing Communications

Denver Broncos Football Club
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

• I just wanted to bump this up...it was burried in the posts..
                  Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

• We could set up an online shop at www.darrentwilliamsdrive.com then get payments on paypal and then split the thing 75/25 in favor of the Williams family.
                    Last edited by ThunderGirl; 01-02-2007, 02:42 PM.

Comment

We are going to do this anyways. 75% will go to the kids and 25% will go to the charity.
                      Great just let us know when we can see the ideas so we can vote on em..
                      Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
                        Great just let us know when we can see the ideas so we can vote on em..
                        I will get them up asap.

Comment

• I would love to get a sticker just let me know when you guys have the final details on everything cuz i think its a great idea

Comment

• Here is our problem.......

We cannot use anything copyrighted right now. So to start they will be very simple. Send in your ideas on simple ones. No Broncos font or pics can be used.

Comment

Here is our problem.......

We cannot use anything copyrighted right now. So to start they will be very simple. Send in your ideas on simple ones. No Broncos font or pics can be used.
                              If the picture of Darrent is taken by yourself is that okay?

Comment

• Still working

on more ideas...

Comment

Working...
                                X