Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump

I can delete the copywrited elements from any of my suggestions. I would think/hope an agreement could be reached with the Broncos that might allow these elements to be incorporated due to the fact that proceeds are going to the family. Just my 2¢

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos77g
      I can delete the copywrited elements from any of my suggestions. I would think/hope an agreement could be reached with the Broncos that might allow these elements to be incorporated due to the fact that proceeds are going to the family. Just my 2¢
      I wish it could be that way too. If you could do that with the copyright stuff, that would be cool.

Comment

• I am going to make some 27 stickers some day at work.....I'm not selling them though....just pm e-mail me and I'll hook u up....
        Last edited by Anikai; 01-03-2007, 10:22 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Snapping Turtle -

That's a great ides with the decal. Being a Bronco fan & and Oklahoma State Alum, It's really hit us hard here in Oklahoma. I'm driving to Stillwater later this week to see if there are any tributes. DEFINATELY put me down for a few...

Comment

• If the stickers are made please contact me i would love to get one to honor our beloved bronco
            my email is
            [email protected]
            R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
            Broncos country will miss both of you

Comment

• I have to have one of these stickers. Please make sure that you let everyone know how we can get one. I really like the Denvers Fallen Star thing that Thunder Girl has. I saw that and it made me cry. What ever you guys think is fine though.
              A True Bronco Fan :dance:

Comment

• Originally posted by OkieBroncoGirl
                I have to have one of these stickers. Please make sure that you let everyone know how we can get one. I really like the Denvers Fallen Star thing that Thunder Girl has. I saw that and it made me cry. What ever you guys think is fine though.
                We will let everyone know.

Comment

• I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Comment

• i would buy one for sure.
                    R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

• I'm glad you guys are excited. Make sure you stay patient though.
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

• Also wanted to add

That the font I used in some of my designs is called "Insignia". Not sure if that is technically the "Broncos font" persay. Good job to all on all of the great ideas

Just noticed this is my 27th post
                        Last edited by Broncos77g; 01-03-2007, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

• great idea,i went and made a shirt.
                            my wife and I,this mourning,SCREW E-BAY,lol

sigpic

Comment

• I was thinking instead of stickers how about pins? Just a thought
                              sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
                              also
                              Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

• I just posted this on the thread about eBay. Thought I would put it here, too.

There's a seller on eBay that has tribute stickers. He says all the proceeds go to the Children's fund. No reason to doubt him. I'm just wondering if he got permission to use the image.
                                Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X