No announcement yet.

Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am waiting for the design to be made and then I will know more. I will keep everyone updated.

Comment

• stickers can be made

count me in. Let me know what u come up with.

Comment

• Thundergirl, Snapping Turtle, Bell&Smith'05, (and anyone else),

Thank you for all your hard work these last few days to help us all stay connected with Darrent stickers and bracelets! YOU ROCK! :clap: :clap:

Comment

• Is this you guys? http://cgi.ebay.com/Darrent-Williams...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandapeep
            No, it is not us.

Comment

• Im making some stickers.....their not going to be for sale though....im just doing this outta my respect 4 darrent...PM me with contact info and i'll hook u up.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Anikai
                Im making some stickers.....their not going to be for sale though....im just doing this outta my respect 4 darrent...PM me with contact info and i'll hook u up.
                I would love a Darrent Williams sticker but what is it going to look like I would like to know but as long as there is the number 27 and his name it would be great. Maybe you could put the coaches quote on there too because out of everything said that sticks with me the most.

Comment

• if people want to know...there is an actual Denver Broncos font
                  you can download it here
                  http://www.dafont.com/nfl-broncos.font

its a little different than Insignia....not much though.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Any and all

Please keep us all posted and send me a message if you need any help from me on this. I do graphic design and am more then willing to do whatever it takes to get this done! RIP #27

Comment

• Well, if any one is interested, that KGEdwards girl on eBay seems to be on the up and up. Not that you guys shouldn't still make it, of course, but, this just seems to be square.

Comment

• I just came up with a basic sticker design...to everyone that requested them....they should be getting to everyone shortly....I only have about 30 or 40 now....but more are to come....best thing about it is they are FREE .....there's no frikin' way I would ever try to get any money from any of u...

PM me if u want a couple, please don't e-mail me....my boss got kind of mad

quote:
                        "why are all these [email protected]*$^in Denver Bronco Fans flooding your mailbox...."
                        haha u gotta respect Bronco Fans.....
                        sigpic

Comment

I just came up with a basic sticker design...to everyone that requested them....they should be getting to everyone shortly....I only have about 30 or 40 now....but more are to come....best thing about it is they are FREE .....there's no frikin' way I would ever try to get any money from any of u...

quote:
                          "why are all these [email protected]*$^in Denver Bronco Fans flooding your mailbox...."
                          What do they look like?

Comment

• the ones I made today have a white background
                            Darrent Williams
                            1982-2007

Of Course in Denver Bronco Font....
                            sigpic

Comment

I just came up with a basic sticker design...to everyone that requested them....they should be getting to everyone shortly....I only have about 30 or 40 now....but more are to come....best thing about it is they are FREE .....there's no frikin' way I would ever try to get any money from any of u...

quote:
                              The money we are gonna make off these stickers is going to go directly to the fund set up for his kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                                The money we are gonna make off these stickers is going to go directly to the fund set up for his kids.
                                How has that been going by the way? Have you got some designs ready yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X