No announcement yet.

Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definately get a couple no matter what you come up with.
    I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

Just a rough draft made fast.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl

Just a rough draft made fast.
        I think it should be 1982-2007 but otherwise I like it!
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
          I think it should be 1982-2007 but otherwise I like it!
          Ok... I can do that. Should I make it bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
            OK, ThunderGirl and I have looked into getting stickers made, it costs $10 to make a thousand stickers and all the profits that would be made from these stickers would be given to The Darrent Williams Drive.

We are wanting to use this image:

as long as its ok with whoever made it, because I dont know...sorry.

Anyways, would you be interested in getting a sticker like this? Let us know and post your ideas!
            That is one of the best ones that I have seen yet...nice work for whomever done that image however I don't like the reason it had to be made
            Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Will you be putting his name on the sticker or just # 27?
              Either way I'll take at least one.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
              How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                Will you be putting his name on the sticker or just # 27?
                Either way I'll take at least one.
                Just his number year of birth and death.

Comment

I would buy the basic one and the picture one too.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                    Just his number year of birth and death.
                    I think it would be better if you would at least add D Will

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

If you don't mind, I threw a little something together. Forgive me for the crudness of it, but this the idea I had in mind.

Put the "In Memory of Darrent Williams" text on top in a curved way around the inside of the decal and "1982-2007" text on the bottom in the same curved way around the inside of the decal. And of course the Broncos 27 in the middle with the dark blue background. Plus, with it being 3 inches in diameter, it wouldn't be too big for the back of car windows but enough to show the memory of Darrent in a respectable fashion. I don't want to step on anyones toes, but its just what I thought would look good.

Comment

Whatever you guys decide is fine with me. I love this pic. Its perfect for honoring him, and yes, I will buy several stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse
                          If you don't mind, I threw a little something together. Forgive me for the crudness of it, but this the idea I had in mind.

Put the "In Memory of Darrent Williams" text on top in a curved way around the inside of the decal and "1982-2007" text on the bottom in the same curved way around the inside of the decal. And of course the Broncos 27 in the middle with the dark blue background. Plus, with it being 3 inches in diameter, it wouldn't be too big for the back of car windows but enough to show the memory of Darrent in a respectable fashion. I don't want to step on anyones toes, but its just what I thought would look good.

I like it, now we just someone like Snk to make a really awesome version of it, no offense to your skills tho!
                          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Have to add the name because of Atwater.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse

I can try to work on that.

Comment

Great idea!

Would like one for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X