Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
    I like it, now we just someone like Snk to make a really awesome version of it, no offense to your skills tho!

I just threw that together you know, I could do better.

Seriously though. I would love to do it, but I don't have any software that can do the curled effect on graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse

I just threw that together you know, I could do better.

Seriously though. I would love to do it, but I don't have any software that can do the curled effect on graphics.
      But I do, will you be on for awhile?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
        But I do, will you be on for awhile?
        Yeah, for at least another 30 min. Also I want to note, if you don't mind, I think the cursive text would look really good with it. I always think a cursive font of some kind adds a little something to where you wanting to do a memorial about someone.

Comment

If you don't mind, I threw a little something together. Forgive me for the crudness of it, but this the idea I had in mind.

Put the "In Memory of Darrent Williams" text on top in a curved way around the inside of the decal and "1982-2007" text on the bottom in the same curved way around the inside of the decal. And of course the Broncos 27 in the middle with the dark blue background. Plus, with it being 3 inches in diameter, it wouldn't be too big for the back of car windows but enough to show the memory of Darrent in a respectable fashion. I don't want to step on anyones toes, but its just what I thought would look good.
          Just wondering instead of a circle could it be in a football shape?
          Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
            That is possible. I will work on both.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
              Yeah, that could work. Maybe both could be made and people could choose. But its whatever ThunderGirl thinks. She is in charge, I'm just giving my genious 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                OK, ThunderGirl and I have looked into getting stickers made, it costs $10 to make a thousand stickers and all the profits that would be made from these stickers would be given to The Darrent Williams Drive.

We are wanting to use this image:

as long as its ok with whoever made it, because I dont know...sorry.

Anyways, would you be interested in getting a sticker like this? Let us know and post your ideas!

As long as all the proceeds went to his family....I would not want someone to profit from such a tragedy.
                sigpic

Comment

How would it be distributed to us fans? Ship a hundred to everyone Champs store in the country? Mailing to each of us would cost a lot. And how much would a sticker cost? Also, dimensions? sorry bout da questions lol. just thought about some key points.

Comment

Just throwing some ideas around maybe something like this...of course these are not all my ideas...just putting my two cents in... Just something that I whipped up real quick.

Comment

What about this one?

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                        How would it be distributed to us fans? Ship a hundred to everyone Champs store in the country? Mailing to each of us would cost a lot. And how much would a sticker cost? Also, dimensions? sorry bout da questions lol. just thought about some key points.
                        If we mailed them out it would cost maybe $1.00, which isn't to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                          If we mailed them out it would cost maybe $1.00, which isn't to bad.
                          Well if it were to go to a good cause then you would have to up it up a bit with postage...maybe $3.00 as long as the proceeds would go to the Williams family or somthing that Darrent would like it to go towards. I am sure stickers are not too cheap to make, but I have no clue I am not in the sticker making business.

Comment

Pretty good. I still like cursive and the curled effect, but its up to Bronco Country.

Comment

How do you subscribe to a thread? I wanna see the updates.

And I think that you guys should make a few different styles, so people get what they prefer. I myself prefer the one on the Broncos site, where Darrent isn't face us and there's the fancy text on the bottom. I would LOVE to have a couple of those, especially one on my laptop for all to see.

Comment

Pretty good. I still like cursive and the curled effect, but its up to Bronco Country.
                                You are correct maybe we should throw some different ideas and see what could be made up. But give it a time limit of ummm a week or two?? And then put it to a vote/poll here and go from there?

Comment

Working...
                                X