Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
    You are correct maybe we should throw some different ideas and see what could be made up. But give it a time limit of ummm a week or two?? And then put it to a vote/poll here and go from there?
    That sounds good. Get a few examples and take a vote. It would be the best and fairest way I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
      If we mailed them out it would cost maybe $1.00, which isn't to bad.
      I would pay that. Even up to $5, with proceeds to go to his kids.

Comment

Why can't we use this one?
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

I was thinking his back of his jersey in one of those pictures would look awesome..

Comment

i would buy one, no matter what you guys come up with. Just as long as the profit goes to his family.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes I would.
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                Why can't we use this one?
                My conscience tells me someone who works for the Broncos made that since it's posted on the Broncos current memoriam portal page on DenverBroncos.com

I recommend asking the admin here or contacting the Broncos themselves for permission and a way to lead the money to Williams' family and ways to market this.
                Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Being a graphic designer, and I know printers prefer vector format artwork. I could come up with a couple ideas, I'd love to be able to help in someway.

Comment

OK so things we need:

A source
                    Design
                    Benefactor (for donations)
                    a place to purchase

Things to note:

Copyrights
                    Time to produce

Suggestions:

2 designs of different sizes, one simple and one more complex. Car friendly, maybe something that can be stuck on glass safely on the inside so it doesnt get all messed up, and something that can be seen clearly at a distance.
                    sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrass
                      OK so things we need:

A source
                      Design
                      Benefactor (for donations)
                      a place to purchase

Things to note:

Copyrights
                      Time to produce

Suggestions:

2 designs of different sizes, one simple and one more complex. Car friendly, maybe something that can be stuck on glass safely on the inside so it doesnt get all messed up, and something that can be seen clearly at a distance.
                      Precisely. We have most of that going on in the Darrent WIlliams Drive thread but I guess this will be for stickers.
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
                        My conscience tells me someone who works for the Broncos made that since it's posted on the Broncos current memoriam portal page on DenverBroncos.com

I recommend asking the admin here or contacting the Broncos themselves for permission and a way to lead the money to Williams' family and ways to market this.
                        Maybe someone could email the official site to enquire about where we stand with regards to copyright for the image?

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                          Maybe someone could email the official site to enquire about where we stand with regards to copyright for the image?

[email protected]
                          Thanks, Jaws. I am on it right now!

Comment

Maybe you could talk with someone in the Denver Bronco Charities. I am sure they would help. I know Billy Thompson used to head that up. I don't know if he still does or not.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws

[email protected]
                              How does this sound?

I and a lot of members from the Broncomania web board, want to get a fund going for donations to the Williams family and maybe a gang prevention charity.

You can read about it here:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=81811

We are asking you for permission to make stickers out of the image that is on the front page of http://www.denverbroncos.com/. I know from the response on the board there are a lot of Broncos fans who want the stickers made in honor of Darrent.

Thank you for your time,

Sara Shepherd

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                                How does this sound?

I and a lot of members from the Broncomania web board, want to get a fund going for donations to the Williams family and maybe a gang prevention charity.

You can read about it here:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=81811

We are asking you for permission to make stickers out of the image that is on the front page of http://www.denverbroncos.com/. I know from the response on the board there are a lot of Broncos fans who want the stickers made in honor of Darrent.

Thank you for your time,

Sara Shepherd
                                OK but we are still sending the other letter to other big time people right?
                                MMA News
                                MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                                X