Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by champbronc2
    Alright cool. Just a random question do you live with him?
    Yes, we have been together for almost 5 years.


    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by ThunderGirl
      Yes, we have been together for almost 5 years.
      Oh interesting. Do you have a myspace?


      And regarding the stickers it is roughly $10 per 1000 correct?
      MMA News
      MMA News 247

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by ThunderGirl
        Can you resize one to about 500x500?

        I can resize it if we need, and I can probably do it without distorting any of the images, I might just have to move a few things around to make it square.
        Always Remember Darrent Williams



        Darrent Williams splash tribute and wallpapers available here:

        http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45789411/

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by champbronc2
          Oh interesting. Do you have a myspace?


          And regarding the stickers it is roughly $10 per 1000 correct?
          Yeah, I have a myspace. http://www.myspace.com/lexnhaismom

          Depends on the size and how many colors and things like that on the exact price..


          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by ThunderGirl
            Yeah, I have a myspace. http://www.myspace.com/lexnhaismom

            Depends on the size and how many colors and things like that on the exact price..
            OK. So far the stickers we have do you think it would be the $10 per 1000?
            MMA News
            MMA News 247

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by champbronc2
              OK. So far the stickers we have do you think it would be the $10 per 1000?
              Pretty close, might be a little more. I will know more when we decide and I take it over there.


              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                Pretty close, might be a little more. I will know more when we decide and I take it over there.
                Either way it is worth every cent!
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

                Comment


                • #83
                  i would be interested. let us know.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by champbronc2
                    Either way it is worth every cent!
                    Yeah it is!


                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I mad this it might a good sticker as far as making simple one..
                      http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/407/dwillwp4.png
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Let's choose a simple design now.


                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by BlueFlames
                          I mad this it might a good sticker as far as making simple one..
                          http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/407/dwillwp4.png
                          I love it.


                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by BlueFlames
                            I mad this it might a good sticker as far as making simple one..
                            http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/407/dwillwp4.png

                            I like that one too.
                            ...capture it...remember it...

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                              I like that one too.
                              Glad your back!

                              Snk16 is helping out with the graphic too!


                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                                Glad your back!
                                Aw thanks...I slept in lol. And thats awesome about Snk!
                                ...capture it...remember it...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X