Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThunderGirl
    Well hopefully the email I sent earlier will clear all that up!
    Lets hope so! Maybe another poll should be made with all of the options?
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

• I love the idea you guys have and if there is anyway that I can help with anything let me know. If my only help can come by purchasing a sticker that will be done

Please PM me or send me an email with anything I may be able to do.

I saw the shirts and hoodies on ebay also, very crude and doesn't say that it is going to help out the Williams family at all. I will not support that.
      sigpic

Formerly Bell&Smith'05
      also
      Formerly CutlerEra

Comment

• New to the forum, lived here all my life and never knew we had one:

Things to consider, I have made stickers before and the more colors you have, usually the more expensive the sticker becomes. Auto decals fade quickly due to exposure to UV rays, that’s why they are often solid colors. For an auto decal your original "basic" designs would not only be cheaper, but more durable. Your more advanced design is awesome and would make a great poster, but most likely won't work on a car. There are "window murals" which can be seen threw that the advanced picture would work great on. Also I believe someone mentioned it, but you will still need the permission of the photographer before using any images, not just the permission of the "photoshopper" who put it together. I hope this helps the process because I would love to have one of the auto decals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
          Lets hope so! Maybe another poll should be made with all of the options?
          We need to wait till we get the other design!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderGirl
            We need to wait till we get the other design!
            Okies! I am glad this is going somewhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by parishda
              New to the forum, lived here all my life and never knew we had one:

Things to consider, I have made stickers before and the more colors you have, usually the more expensive the sticker becomes. Auto decals fade quickly due to exposure to UV rays, that’s why they are often solid colors. For an auto decal your original "basic" designs would not only be cheaper, but more durable. Your more advanced design is awesome and would make a great poster, but most likely won't work on a car. There are "window murals" which can be seen threw that the advanced picture would work great on. Also I believe someone mentioned it, but you will still need the permission of the photographer before using any images, not just the permission of the "photoshopper" who put it together. I hope this helps the process because I would love to have one of the auto decals.
              I know what you mean about fading and the simple design will be a lot cheaper.

What if we did a simple design without pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                Okies! I am glad this is going somewhere!
                So am I. This is awesome!

Comment

New to the forum, lived here all my life and never knew we had one:

is there any way to make the advanced option into a magnet? i really would like to put something on my car but if it fades, and it eventually will, it will just be depressing. maybe a simple design like the "27" logo as a sticker but the advanced option as a car/fridge magnet or maybe a poster!

i dont know how difficult this can make things, its just my two cents. what ever the final product is i will be proud to purchase it.

Comment

• Originally posted by specialblend154
                    is there any way to make the advanced option into a magnet? i really would like to put something on my car but if it fades, and it eventually will, it will just be depressing. maybe a simple design like the "27" logo as a sticker but the advanced option as a car/fridge magnet or maybe a poster!

i dont know how difficult this can make things, its just my two cents. what ever the final product is i will be proud to purchase it.
                    Magnets I can't help with.

Comment

I was also thinking of magnets...but it may be harder to get them made and more expensive...posters we can prolly get?

Comment

• Nothing is impossible; you just have to pay for it. Since the goal it to send money to a fund you want to keep you product inexpensive and charge more then it is worth. Remember this is not about fans getting a sticker, it is about a fund get money to benefit something, so everyone should expect to pay more knowing that they are doing more then getting a product, they are supporting the cause. Posters are easy, but again you pay for colors and quality. Anything can be placed on a magnet, which can be treated to prolong weather, but it will still happen, and for those of us in Colorado remember it will happen faster. Price we pay for a mile high!!!

Comment

Nothing is impossible; you just have to pay for it. Since the goal it to send money to a fund you want to keep you product inexpensive and charge more then it is worth. Remember this is not about fans getting a sticker, it is about a fund get money to benefit something, so everyone should expect to pay more knowing that they are doing more then getting a product, they are supporting the cause. Posters are easy, but again you pay for colors and quality. Anything can be placed on a magnet, which can be treated to prolong weather, but it will still happen, and for those of us in Colorado remember it will happen faster. Price we pay for a mile high!!!
                          maybe you can provide info to thunder girl and snapping turtle on potential resources.

Comment

maybe you can provide info to thunder girl and snapping turtle on potential resources.
                            That would help. I can look into stuff here too.

Comment

• What about something like this??

Thoughts? RIP D-Will!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos77g
                                Thoughts? RIP D-Will!
                                That could work.

Comment

Working...
                                X