No announcement yet.

Stickers CAN be made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guy's I need to make lunch I'll be back in a bit.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Comment

• Originally posted by champbronc2
      guy's I need to make lunch I'll be back in a bit.
      Ok......

Comment

• Originally posted by champbronc2
        guy's I need to make lunch I'll be back in a bit.
        I want lunch......
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
          I want lunch......
          I just ate breakfast. I also have to take my daughter to school in about 45 minutes.

Comment

• This is a simple design based on earlier suggestions. This would be a simple auto decal, I think the words would need to be white to show against tint and black to show against untinted windows.

Comment

• Originally posted by parishda
              This is a simple design based on earlier suggestions. This would be a simple auto decal, I think the words would need to be white to show against tint and black to show against untinted windows.

I like it, but maybe it could have a base color to avoid having to print two types depending on window tint.
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos77g
                Thoughts? RIP D-Will!

I like it!!!

Comment

I like it!!!
                  Simple and no copyright infringment.

Comment

• Base colors can be blue or orange to support the Broncos overall while still paying respect.

Comment

Base colors can be blue or orange to support the Broncos overall while still paying respect.
                      I like yours to, but we need the release on the 27.

Comment

I like it!!!
                        Personally, I'd rather the one on the main-page of the website, or the compilation thrown together by Aetas.

The color, the Denver Uniform, the smile... It's what made Darrent Williams who he was, and I think it should be showed off, and displayed proudly.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                        sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

• I would love to buy a few. I think some money should go to the two others that where injured. This still seems so unreal. I dont understand how or why someone would do that. My thought and prayers are with the Williams family and the families of the other two as well. God Bless

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos77g
                            Thoughts? RIP D-Will!
                            thats a good idea but the picture itself looks a little odd on the way he is facing. the outline makes his helmet look more like a birds beak.

Comment

• Originally posted by McKeough
                              Personally, I'd rather the one on the main-page of the website, or the compilation thrown together by Aetas.

The color, the Denver Uniform, the smile... It's what made Darrent Williams who he was, and I think it should be showed off, and displayed proudly.
                              I understand wanting something elaborate, but drive around town - there is a reason why people don't have stickers that detailed on vehicles. They cost a lot and don't hold up to the elements. Plus whoever is heading this up needs to get permission to use the images. It is not as simple as "hey lets make some stickers".

Speaking of which, has anyone looked into establishing a non-profit organization that will manage the funds raised? Lets face it, we can't just have people sending someone money without some organization behind it.

Comment

• Car magnets with a simple design will run about $2,800 USD for a lot of 2500. The more ordered, the bigger the discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X