What Ifs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ifs?

What if we were to win that game yesterday against the 49ers and made it to the playoffs, and Darrent was still killed right after the game,
    Do you this wouldve inspired the Broncos to take them all the way to the super bowl?

I know that they would. They would kick *** every game, every play.

Only if we did.

Originally posted by dk415644
    What if we were to win that game yesterday against the 49ers and made it to the playoffs, and Darrent was still killed right after the game,
    Do you this wouldve inspired the Broncos to take them all the way to the super bowl?

Only if we did.
    I've thought about that today and my take is a bit different than yours. While i agree they would have played their hearts out i also feel it would have been just to much for them to have to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by dk415644

Only if we did.

Please don't torture youself, or anyone else with any of these "what if's" scenarios.

The sad fact is, it happened, and whther we would have won or not, the game next week would not have meant to the players what it means to the fans. They have much bigger problems to worry about right now.

Comment

Yeah, without a CB. Paymah is not a starter, and it would have been near impossible to win it all. As terrible as it is, in the aftermath of the shooting, I am glad we're not in the playoffs.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Yes. I actually am glad that we're not in the playoffs. This would have traumatized everyone even more. But then again I wonder how the situation would have changed had we went to the playoffs. Maybe Darrent wouldn't have been shot.

I hope whoever shot him gets life in jail.

Comment

Working...
          X