Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think it had to do with the team???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think it had to do with the team???

I cannot explain how sad and shocked i am about this situation....
    but.... i was wondering??? do you think that maybe the taunting or the altercation began because the other guys (the murderers) were not happy with the team being eliminated from the playoffs???
    i hope that is not true b/c it would be even sadder!!

All what i want to do in my life is go to mile high

All I can say is I hope that wasn't the reason

R.I.P Darrent Williams

R.I.P Damien Nash

Comment

Originally posted by gemf89
      but.... i was wondering??? do you think that maybe the taunting or the altercation began because the other guys (the murderers) were not happy with the team being eliminated from the playoffs???
      You never know, some people out there are pretty wacked.

I feel terrible about this, and I'm gonna try to avoid any kind of speculation about anything until more details come out. I hope what you brought up isen't true, but then again I'm pretty sure the circumstances surround the incident are gonna be outrageous anyway.
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

I think it's possible that's why the altercation started, but I am sure that was not the motive behind killing anybody. As stupid as murdering is, I don't think anybody who would do it would be that low. It might have started into that and turned into a whole other issue. It's just wrong, whatever it is. Wrong.
        You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

The only thing I've regarding the altercation was that it had nothing to do with Williams.

But there has got to be more to this than we know........God forbid it had something to do with fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Nas
            You never know, some people out there are pretty wacked.

I feel terrible about this, and I'm gonna try to avoid any kind of speculation about anything until more details come out. I hope what you brought up isen't true, but then again I'm pretty sure the circumstances surround the incident are gonna be outrageous anyway.

I am like you. I don't want to jump to any conclusions for speculate at this point.

Honestly I hope it was something random and some stupid drunk guy that made a stupid mistake.

Comment

No one has revealed what the altercation was about, or who was even involved, much less it being some one inside the limo. Maybe as teh investigation continues we will know more, or if we hear from the parties involved.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

No reason to speculate on this one. None of us was there.

More details will come forth as police release more details. It was at least a dozen in the limo right? So it should be several similar stories.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

i mean.... i'm not from the US.... althought i lived there for a year.... but from were i am, a soccer player was also shot and killed a few days after he made a huge mistake in the world cup that got us eliminated.

It was really sad to realize that some people can take sports that serious if it happened once it can happen twice. Men do not learn from their mistakes.

I hope that is not true also b/c no player would want to come here.... even if i were a bronco player i would ask for a trade right away.

Comment

would it make a difference if it was because hes a bronco or not? i dont think so. it happened and thats what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4
                      would it make a difference if it was because hes a bronco or not? i dont think so. it happened and thats what matters most.

ohhh it would.... clearly it would because it would damage the image of this organization and our image as fans.... i know that is not the important thing now.... but still it makes a difference!

Comment

ohhh it would.... clearly it would because it would damage the image of this organization and our image as fans.... i know that is not the important thing now.... but still it makes a difference!
                        I doubt it had anything to do with his play. More than likely it was the result of the altercation, but it is useless to speculate at this point the details.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

If its fandom it would be totally insane. But it could be anything, we don't know yet. For now I'm just gonna hope for the best for DW and his family.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

We live in a really screwed up world. It could have been people angry because the Broncos lost. It could have been random. It could have been related to the altercation reported to have taken place in the night club.

At this point, it doesn't seem like anyone outside of maybe the police and the others involved know.

We live in a world where people trash cities and overturn and set fire to cars after their city WINS a major sports championship. It is sad indeed, these times we live in.

Whatever the reason these murderers killed DW, I hope they are caught and severely punished.
                            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X