Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darrent Williams jerseys?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    they are also selling these on ebay. it sucks that someone is making money off this but still would be nice to have in addition to my license plate frame.

    Comment


    • #17
      Well I went ahead and ordered one now cause I have a feeling they will be sold out tomarrow.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by specialblend154
        they are also selling these on ebay. it sucks that someone is making money off this but still would be nice to have in addition to my license plate frame.


        Dont buy it!! Dont let someone make money off of this!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Drew303
          Dont buy it!! Dont let someone make money off of this!!
          i was thinkin about getting that also and the rubber band thing with his name on it.


          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AuntKatie27
            I really hope that there are not sites out there that are making fake jerseys of Darrent Williams and selling them for money. This would be the time of them to do it knowing all the other stores are sold out. How would you be able to tell if it's real? That looks like an authentic jersey being sold for a replica price.

            The way to instantly tell a fake from the real thing is when you see an AUTHENTIC jersey that normally sells for over 200 bucks, for $50.

            Comment


            • #21
              It looks somewhat fake. You can almost tell that the name is pasted on the back of that jersery. Look at the far right of the where the name is. Also, that is not a replica jersey, that is what an authentic one looks like. I'm not sure if I want to buy from them or not.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AuntKatie27
                It looks somewhat fake. You can almost tell that the name is pasted on the back of that jersery. Look at the far right of the where the name is. Also, that is not a replica jersey, that is what an authentic one looks like. I'm not sure if I want to buy from them or not.
                It is not an authentic, it is a replica, it says so right on the page....check the specifics of the items below the picture. I hope this helps you out in your quest.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I wish I could buy one. I'd frame it, put a little engraving on it with his name, number and years alive.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    they sell the lithographs (sp?) in black and white on his official website. i think i will just get one of those and get it framed.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Here's one and it's the Real thing,notice how it looks different than all the other D- Will Jerseys on E-bay!!!

                      Authentic D-Will Jersey for sale

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I got mine a week after his death. Right now its sitting in my closet collecting dust ): NOT COOL!!!. Anyways, I look foward to wearing it on Draft days, preseason and whenever I feel like it. Sorry about that guys, good luck on your search.

                        P.S. Dont spend more than 85 bucks. After that point, its a rip off.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by SoCaliBronco
                          I got mine a week after his death. Right now its sitting in my closet collecting dust ): NOT COOL!!!. Anyways, I look foward to wearing it on Draft days, preseason and whenever I feel like it. Sorry about that guys, good luck on your search.

                          P.S. Dont spend more than 85 bucks. After that point, its a rip off.
                          It's only a rip off if it's fake,lol

                          and oh ya throw that jersey in a bag,works GREAT against dust a garment bag

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The On-line store had the replica version in stock yesterday, not sure about the authentic one.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Jersey

                              If anyone is still looking for a Darrent Williams Jersey I was at the Dove Valley store on Monday and they have them. It looked like they had different sizes also. If you live out of town I think their phone # is : 303-649-9777. I know the number to Dove is 303-649-9000 and they can tell you what it is if my memory is bad. Hope this helps to anyone still wanting one.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by pnbronco
                                If anyone is still looking for a Darrent Williams Jersey I was at the Dove Valley store on Monday and they have them. It looked like they had different sizes also. If you live out of town I think their phone # is : 303-649-9777. I know the number to Dove is 303-649-9000 and they can tell you what it is if my memory is bad. Hope this helps to anyone still wanting one.
                                Yea..
                                I was at the Team shop at Invesco about a month ago and got me a D-will Jersey

                                I was way happy they had them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X