This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denver Native
    Susie Wargin from Channel 9 was out at the Broncos' headquarters this morning. The Bronco contingent filled four Charter buses, and she estimated each bus held approx. 60 people. They were prescreened there, so that they can just get on their Charter plane. Susie also reported that the Church holds approximately 2,300, and around 5,000 is expected for Darrent's funeral.
    Thanks.........

Comment

• EXCERPT FROM A RMN ARTICLE; Sat 01-06-07

"CBS 4 News reporter Brian Maass reported Friday that investigators contacted airlines that fly out of Denver International Airport, asking if any of the three men sought for questioning had booked flights. None of them appears to have left DIA in recent days."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...261517,00.html
      uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

• Here's another link to view the funeral:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/
        You're in the arms of the Angels
        May you find some comfort there ~ RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by xxxlibertine
          "CBS 4 News reporter Brian Maass reported Friday that investigators contacted airlines that fly out of Denver International Airport, asking if any of the three men sought for questioning had booked flights. None of them appears to have left DIA in recent days."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...261517,00.html

Excellent! Thank You
          The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

• Funeral is airing live now http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/

Comment

• Pat Bowlen and Shanahan up next to speak at funeral and you can locate threads with links below.

Up now!

Comment

• uh...

i do not feel real good about having
                the team in a plane for the ride home...

rent cars and drive it...........
                so what if it takes time

you have the Master of Timing.

Babe

Comment

• Originally posted by JWinn
                  Hicks kid has nothing to do with Darrent. Please stay on topic here.
                  I'm sorry to say this J, but Brian Hicks has everything to do with Darrent. He owned the Tahoe, he knows who was riding in his vehicle New Years Night.

Crack Hicks, you crack the whole damn case.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                  RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                    I'm sorry to say this J, but Brian Hicks has everything to do with Darrent.
                    Hicks, maybe. Hicks kid though? nope
                    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

• I have not heard a drop of news today.
                      The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

• new evidence

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/9912074

Comment

• Darrent Williams

I cant believe how someone could shoot darrent williams. that is just plain mean. darrent williams was my fav. player ever. i am so mad about this this sucks that he passed away. rip darrent williams #27 ill miss ya! that was a big :nono: of what those people did to darrent williams. you will be in my heart forever darrent

Comment

• Originally posted by blondie2012
                            I cant believe how someone could shoot darrent williams. that is just plain mean. darrent williams was my fav. player ever. i am so mad about this this sucks that he passed away. rip darrent williams #27 ill miss ya! that was a big :nono: of what those people did to darrent williams. you will be in my heart forever darrent

We're all torn up bout this, sure. But I think it's plainly evident at this point that the real target could very well have been anyone in that limo. With tinted windows, the shooter(s) could not have had any idea who would've gotten hit. My firt reaction to this news, too, on New Years' morning, was that some crazed Broncos fan gunned down D-Will because they felt his play cost the team a postseason. That possiblility made me sick to my stomach, and I'm glad it's looking like that was very likely not the case. Darrent may just have been unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. ...So, "mean", I'm not so sure. But definitely "stupid". As is the concept of gang warfare. It's always ends up being innocent people that have to suffer the most.

:2cents:

WE'LL MISS YOU, DARRENT. R.I.P.!
                            Last edited by sbutk; 01-07-2007, 02:06 PM.
                            sigpic
                            They're your teammates, now.
                            Best of luck, TT!
                            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

• I'm just so sad. RIP Darrent Williams. you won't be forgotten....

Comment

• Grandma prays for 23-year-old in custody
                                http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4964493
                                "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

Working...
                                X