This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROCKIES
    With every passing day the DPD is either getting closer to, or further away from solving this crime. There are people who know what went down on New Years Night that will never come forward for fear of their lives. I can only hope that the investigation finds a person close enough to the perpetrators yet with enough animosity to willfully testify in exchange for the reward money, relocation and placement in a witness protection program.

It’s not like gang bangers that are associated with dealing drugs have never seen $110,000, they have, and are quit aware that you can’t even purchase a decent home for that amount; I mean you’re talking about a life changing, if not life ending event here if such a person were willing to come forward.

In my opinion the current amount of reward money is not nearly enough; it needs to be more in the range of $250,000. I hope that the Broncos are willing to dig a little deeper into their pockets to raise this type of capital. One person in that position, with that kind of courage is what it will take to bring the shooter(s) to justice. If in fact the DPD investigation is getting colder with each passing day?
    Someone could come forward and thats alot of money,but will their whole family be protected if they testify.They might have to raise the reward money up to accomadate a witness whole family.These Crips are dangerous you know.

Comment

• The following is from a story I posted in Post 606, and yesterday in the story I posted, it states "Bullet sizes similar in shooting deaths of woman, Bronco
      Killings also linked to jailed gang member".

I think they are trying to connect the same shooters in both of these cases, and that could take time.

CBS4) DENVER Two high profile Denver murders remain unsolved and police are looking at a possible common thread between them.

The cases involve the murdered witness Lonnie Clark and the killing of Denver Broncos player Darrent Williams.

At the center of it all is Brian Hicks, a reputed gang member, who was in jail at the time of both homicides.

Hicks was to go on trial for the attempted murder of Clark when she was gunned down in early December.
      Last edited by Denver Native; 02-19-2007, 07:30 AM.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• Thanks for the updates.

Comment

• Thanks for the updates. I don't live in Denver so it's hard to know what is going on. This thread has really helped out.
          R.I.P
          #27 Darrent Williams
          #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

• Just a side note - The lawyer for Willie Clark apparently committed suicide today.

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/loc...054150147.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Native
              Just a side note - The lawyer for Willie Clark apparently committed suicide today.

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/loc...054150147.html

I was on that site earlier before they said who it was, but in my gut, I thought it had something to do with the Williams case. I guess my gut was right.
              sigpic

Comment

• Here is this morning's story from the Rocky Mountain News:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...375106,00.html

What is interesting from this story is this:

"They said his behavior was out of character but noted that he's been under stress because of the Williams murder case and family issues."

My comment is - what was causing his stress because of the Williams murder case? Possibly, since he was Clark's lawyer, were fellow gang members threatening his life, or making other threats, if he did not get Clark out of jail?

Comment

Here is this morning's story from the Rocky Mountain News:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...375106,00.html

What is interesting from this story is this:

"They said his behavior was out of character but noted that he's been under stress because of the Williams murder case and family issues."

My comment is - what was causing his stress because of the Williams murder case? Possibly, since he was Clark's lawyer, were fellow gang members threatening his life, or making other threats, if he did not get Clark out of jail?
                  Oh man we might have a bigger story being put together now.

That is big news.
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

• Originally posted by champbronc2
                    Oh man we might have a bigger story being put together now.

That is big news.
                    My thoughts have always been that there are many pieces in the puzzle, besides Darrent's death, which they are trying to put together.

Comment

• This is a strange development. I can’t wait to find out more. I wonder if it has anything to do with Darrent’ case or if it was coincidental?

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

• Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                        This is a strange development. I can’t wait to find out more. I wonder if it has anything to do with Darrent’ case or if it was coincidental?
                        What I don't understand is why his friends would say he has been under stress because of Williams murder case? He was Clark's attorney, but what caused the stress?

Comment

What I don't understand is why his friends would say he has been under stress because of Williams murder case? He was Clark's attorney, but what caused the stress?
                          Yea, it doesn't make sense unless there is someting going on we don't know about. There must be.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

• Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                            Yea, it doesn't make sense unless there is someting going on we don't know about. There must be.
                            As I posted earlier, possibly Clark's fellow gang members made threats to him because Clark is still in jail, for what is stated as breaking probation.

Comment

• I have been sick for a week and look what happens! Crazy stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderGirl
                                I have been sick for a week and look what happens! Crazy stuff!

Sick??? ...poor Thunder.

sigpic
                                They're your teammates, now.
                                Best of luck, TT!
                                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X