This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dee27
    the news was sayin they wernt releasing the name of the ppl in the limo but javon walker was in there
    how do u know? Is he ok?

Comment

its possible that darrent wasnt the target of the fire, because if they wanted to kill just him then they would have just shot through his window, but instead they shot through 5 different windows. also why would they want to kill darrent, like witnessess are saying, he wasnt even involved in the agrument! my guess is that the people that did this, had an intent of killing when they came to the party, becuse who would just randomly bring a gun to a club. So i bet they got mad at atleast one person who was in the limo, and since they couldnt tell where in the limo the were cause windows are tinted, they just fired a spray of bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by iscoregoals123
        its possible that darrent wasnt the target of the fire, because if they wanted to kill just him then they would have just shot through his window, but instead they shot through 5 different windows. also why would they want to kill darrent, like witnessess are saying, he wasnt even involved in the agrument! my guess is that the people that did this, had an intent of killing when they came to the party, becuse who would just randomly bring a gun to a club. So i bet they got mad at atleast one person who was in the limo, and since they couldnt tell where in the limo the were cause windows are tinted, they just fired a spray of bullets.
        or it might have been mistaken identity...

Comment

Originally posted by iscoregoals123
          makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderGirl
            That is what I thought to and if you listen to Tatem Bell's interview you will here that they followed them from the club, so I think they know who was in there and where people were.
            Got a link of this?

Comment

Originally posted by john_m_92627
              Got a link of this?
              http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...dex?id=2716454

Comment

While at that link I went to the top for "the latest" and I guess Shanahan is holding a press conference at 2:00 pm Denver time.
                http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...dex?id=2716454
                Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Mike Shanahan's press conference will be held live in Denver on Channel 4.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
                    Mike Shanahan's press conference will be held live in Denver on Channel 4.
                    I won't get to see it. I am in Utah.

Comment

Shananhan's press conference will be live streamed at www.thedenverchannel.com. I am guessing it will also be broadcast on www.am950thefan.com (radio), but I am not sure about that...

Comment

yeah, im in virginia, i am going to have to catch it on a repost unless its going to be streaming live some where on the net.

EDIT: ok thanks previous poster.

Comment

Channel 4 may also carry it live on their website.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

We will carry live video of this on DenverBroncos.com, as we do all team press conferences. The archive will also be available about an hour after the press conference ends.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                              We will carry live video of this on DenverBroncos.com, as we do all team press conferences. The archive will also be available about an hour after the press conference ends.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

what time does it start? Central time please
                              sigpic

Comment

2:00 Mountain which is 3:00 Central.

Comment

Working...
                                X