When will the pain go away??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the pain go away??

I haven't been able to pull myself together since I heard about Darrents death earlier today. Its weird, I still cant believe hes gone, its like I know he is, yet I don't, I'm expecting to see him next year. God, when will the pain go away, when? It really hurts right now, it hurts a lot.

for me, i can't even sleep anymore.
    Sig removed due to size restrictions

Please, Can anyone get through Champ Bailey?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
      for me, i can't even sleep anymore.
      Same here. Its like I'm waiting to hear something on the news that says hes okay, I want to hear that, but I know I wont.

Comment

I feel ya both. I cant believe it either. I have this thought in my head that maybe tomorrow when I wake up this will not be true. I cant stand this feeling. I dont want to believe it.
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
          Same here. Its like I'm waiting to hear something on the news that says hes okay, I want to hear that, but I know I wont.
          yea i know i want to hear this is just a mistake and he really ok, but then I realize that I won't and he's really gone. I still don't think it will all sink in until The first game of next season.

R.I.P Darrent Williams

R.I.P Damien Nash

Comment

I agree.

Through the good and the bad, we're all still Broncos fans. I think it's really neat how fans from all teams are coming and showing their condolences. Shows what class the NFL has.

Hopefully the pain will end soon though...

Comment

My dad called me this morning, at about 7:00 am. It felt like a dream then, and still feels like a dream. I have not posted in over a month, I didn't like reading the negative Darrent threads. It's to bad it takes a tradgedy.

Comment

Originally posted by AGENTORANGE 666
                I can't sleep either. I really hate this. I need to get off of these boards so I can at least try to get a couple hours of rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
                  I can't sleep either. I really hate this. I need to get off of these boards so I can at least try to get a couple hours of rest.
                  I wish I could do the same. It's weird because I didnt know him personally, but this news came along and hit me like a freight train and broke me into pieces. It's like I want to close my eyes and forget about it but I cant!
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I want to believe this isnt True also!

i wish it could be like a movie where they are FAKING his death or w/e!
                    but i know this is real!
                    damn i hate this!

this is one of my sickest feeling i have felt!

I will always remember u Darrent!

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
                      I agree.

Through the good and the bad, we're all still Broncos fans. I think it's really neat how fans from all teams are coming and showing their condolences. Shows what class the NFL has.

Hopefully the pain will end soon though...

Yeah it is neat. I took some time to visit a lot of other teams boards and I read their threads on Darrent. Never did I see one negative thing about the situation which I was happy about but then I saw a trend of people praising Darrent for his talent, potential and hard work. It then became evident that he was something so much more special then I could have thought. I don't think he was even close to becoming the player he was ment to be.
                      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Hi guys, here is a site that I have gone to that has helped me out in the past. I am sure that it can help you out in times of grief:

http://home.att.net/~velvet-hammer/grief.html

It really is a nice straight-foreward site.

Comment

I want to know the same thing....I'm wearing black to work today. I didn't go to sleep until 1 this morning and I kept waking up with the song "The Hanging Tree" in my mind....the only thing is that I don't like how it ends because the person walks away from the hanging tree in the song and I'd like to see Darrent's killers hung not walking away from hanging.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                          ALL READY

Comment

I was thinking about that last night.
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

Not that his spirit wouldn't go un-remembered or his legacy not be honored, but i hope for the sake of the city, the broncos, and most importantly his family and close ones that the persons responsible for this be found

This is going to burn our hearts for a long time regardless, but it would be real agony to deal with his death as the mystery that it now is

It is, and always will be unimaginable to me how someone could take another's life, especially one that was loved by so many

And to the person/s responsible, may god forgive you for your actions, you have no idea what you have done - no idea
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X