When will the pain go away??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D Will

if any good can come from this it is this he is in a better place then this ****ed up world where people think that cuz u get into it with someone over something dumb that u have to grab a gun and shoot them D Will u will be missed and never forgotten as long as live not on my watch and i know this type of thing happens all the time just now it has happened to a Bronco a starter at that and someone got to pay for this they killed a bronco and that **** is not right its not right to kill anyone over some dumb **** sorry for all the cursin but it hurts man i didnt know him but i cheered him on and he will be deeply missed and the team needs to rally around this and do something next year to remember him and honor him to young man way to young cut short his time here i ****in hate it and it hurts badly MILE HIGH SALUTE D-WILL #27

Comment

I too am unable to shake the despair off. I can't remember the last time I was this depressed.

My heart goes out to D Will's family, I can't imagine the pain they must be going through. Also, to Javon and the rest of the team and coaches - my prayers are with you.

Comment

easyMac...

i don't believe for one second that darrent is in a better place...darrents better place is here on this world with all his family and friends whom he loves and playing football for the broncos...

The young man loved life and he had his whole life ahead of him, what more can he ask for...unfortunally there are some sick ****ing people in this world that they are the ones the deserve to be shot 10 ****ing times in the head...

i hope the police catch this sick ****ing ***** and give him a slow ****ing dealth for all the pain he put D-Will's family & friends and not to mention us as bronco fans which has made these past couple of days hard

R.I.P D-WILL

Comment

With anything like this time does heal, it takes awhile, and some things will never be the same.
          Sadly New Year's will be a reminder.

Comment

Hey

It kinda comes and goes... the sadness.

I am a tough guy... but every once in a while I just get his really intense choked up feeling about it. It is a truly horrendous thing that happened... but the loss of the person is so much more than the incident itself. That is when I get choked up ... when I think of the tremendous loss.
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I got 3 hours of sleep last night. I cried a little bit...

It hasn't sunk in yet....I don't think for all of us....

If this hurts this bad for the fans...I can't imagine how hard it is for the team and his family.
              sigpic

Comment

I hate this. I'm so saddened by this and at the same time I'm incredibly angry that a man like Darrent had to be taken away. This doesn't make any sense at all. It's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
                  I got 3 hours of sleep last night. I cried a little bit...

It hasn't sunk in yet....I don't think for all of us....

If this hurts this bad for the fans...I can't imagine how hard it is for the team and his family.
                  I cried too. I got more than 3 hours though.
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

It really is like a bad nightmare for all of us in the Bronco family.

Comment

Working...
                    X