Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will we hear from Javon??

I havnt heard a word out of Javon

i really want to know everything that happened and would like to see his side of it and stuff!
    he could probably tell us the best point of view on what happened!

do you think it will be a while b4 we hear from him??

hes probably a wreck right now so i dont expect him to talk to the media soon! but i wonder when/if he will talk!

does anyone have any guesses?
    also Brandon Marshall!
    i havnt seen him either!

Everybody involved in this incident related to the Broncos obviously are just shocked and flabbergasted at this outcome. The last thing they want to do is suffer the dreaded and cold-hearted media of these days. I know they have a job to do but they ARE annoying in press conferences. A reason why I don't watch many.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

I doubt we'll hear anything from them directly. These guys are going through so much right now, I can't imagine what it's like.

Comment

I really doubt we will here any specifics i.e. details of Darrents last breaths, for years. I am sure he will speak generally about the situation before the next season starts.

Comment

not only are they emotionally crushed but this is now a Murder investigation and I'm sure they can't officialy talk about what happened till the policce say it's ok. Either way, I don't think I'll get any closure till the people are caught.
          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrass
            not only are they emotionally crushed but this is now a Murder investigation and I'm sure they can't officialy talk about what happened till the policce say it's ok. Either way, I don't think I'll get any closure till the people are caught.
            Good point, he legally won't be able to talk about it until the murderers are caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrass
              I agree.......I also think that Walker....or any other team member that would have been in the limo would avoid talking about this with anyone in the media........
              My 3 favorite teams:
              1.The Denver Broncos
              2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
              3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Walker

Let's face it people....Walker needs his space! He wouldn't want to be answering our questions even if he could.

Thoughts of Williams mother, grandmother and his two children have been on my mind all day.

As well as wanting to know what exactly happened? Whats the latest? Who was involved?

But, unfortunately, my thoughts never went to Walker until I saw the footage of him going into Broncos HC covered in blood. Wow!

He has to be absolutely devastated, as is anyone else in that limo.

Lets hope the Broncos have a press release pertaining to the well being of Walker (And any of the other rumored witnesses).

And let's let the authorities release details as they see fit.

Comment

I just heard on KOA that Javon was so shocked he can't remember all the events that happened right in front of him...

Comment

Please let us give him every time he needs....And when he never wants to talk official about it....please let us respect it !!!

The most thing I wish and pray for him is: Strength !

Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

Comment

Right now Walker needs sometime to handle his self I think he'll be fine but I doubt he'lll talk to the press for awhile.
                      Thank You Darrent RIP

Comment

hes smart hes gonna keep his mouth shut

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

to the public that is

Comment

*to the public that is*

Comment

There is an edit post button. Man I wouldn't even know where to start after that if I was Javon. To have a human being die in your arms, an innocent teammate nonetheless, I would give serious thought to retiring from football or something drastic like that after this incident. The way he walked to the team's facility in the same clothes with Darrent's blood on them, no one can even imagine what the guy must be going through.

Comment

Working...
                              X