From Across the Pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Across the Pond

Im from Jolly Old England and despite being A flamehead/Titan Williams death has quite simply shocked me...

A great players overshadowed by good ol' Champ but he never failed to impress. He played so well and was improving and getting better with each passing game and looked like he was truly going to be something special and to be suddenly taken away from us all is simply wrong, just wrong.

Not only will he be missed by family, friends and of course all you lads and lasses on these here forums but he will be missed by every NFL fan from all across the globe.

He was a shinning light and he was an innocent man taken from the world and taken from American Football with no warning and no mercy......

Smokey...

Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Thanks for the words, bro.

We really appreciate people like you registering just to post.

RIP Darrent!

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
      sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Vols
        Im from Jolly Old England and despite being A flamehead/Titan Williams death has quite simply shocked me...

A great players overshadowed by good ol' Champ but he never failed to impress. He played so well and was improving and getting better with each passing game and looked like he was truly going to be something special and to be suddenly taken away from us all is simply wrong, just wrong.

Not only will he be missed by family, friends and of course all you lads and lasses on these here forums but he will be missed by every NFL fan from all across the globe.

He was a shinning light and he was an innocent man taken from the world and taken from American Football with no warning and no mercy......

Smokey...
        Great post.

I join myself from accross the pond. I'm from France and a Broncos fans since 1985. I'm shocked too... I just learn that terrible news this morning.

Darrent had to improve but he had great skills. I think Champ and he could have been a terrific CB's duo... We will miss you Mr. Williams.

RIP.
        Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Working...
        X