Reward Fund For Info To Find Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward Fund For Info To Find Killer

Sorry if this is already in another post.

I was thinking that if a fund has been set up for information leading to the arrest of the killer/killers that if every Bronco fan donated $1 the amount would be at least $500,000.00. Someone with information would certainly come forward and the killer can be brought to justice.

Has anyone heard about a reward being offered yet?

Haven't heard anything yet, but it's certainly a positive idea... i'm sure someone would definitely step forward

Comment

Originally posted by brncoz1fan

I was thinking that if a fund has been set up for information leading to the arrest of the killer/killers that if every Bronco fan donated $1 the amount would be at least $500,000.00. Someone with information would certainly come forward and the killer can be brought to justice.

sounds like a great idea, lets do it

Comment

That was mentioned yesterday. How could we do it and who would contact the police department on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by brncoz1fan

Although I understand the thought behind a fund, isn't it a SHAME that some people will only step forward if there is something in it for them!!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
            Although I understand the thought behind a fund, isn't it a SHAME that some people will only step forward if there is something in it for them!!!!!!
            Yes, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
              isn't it a SHAME that some people will only step forward if there is something in it for them!!!!!!
              Whatever it takes to bring the killer to justice.

PEACE!!!

Comment

Working...
              X