I can't shake it !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't shake it !!!!

Man - I don't even know Dwill in personally. But he instantly became one of my favorite players to watch on the Broncos. I have cried several times, while crying I keep telling myself that I don't even know this wonderful man. DWill, I can't wait until we meet in heaven or whatever place god has in store for us. I will shake your hand and thank you for the memories you gave me in the past. You made the Broncos, the fans and your family very proud. RIP !!!!!!

I can't agree with you more

You put it perfectly man. I've been crying since last night when I first heard the news, and I myself asked the same question, "I don't even know these guys, and would they care if something happened to me?" But this tragic event has changed my perspective for mankind as a whole. Being a lifelong Broncos fan(29 years old), they've provided me with so much excitement and happiness, and heartbreak as well. I guess i've just adopted the team as my extended family, and cared for the members like they my brothers. When the Broncos lost to the 49ers I didn't think things could get any worse as far as all things Broncos related, and then this happens! I could care less about football right now, it took everything out of perspective. I just wish the family and friends of Darrent Williams the best and that his soul rest in peace. The impact of his spirit was strong, I never met the man or spoke a word to him but miss him terribly.

Comment

It's sickening that we're never going to get to watch him strap on another pair of shoulder pads, or slip on the Orange and Blue uniform and take the field with the rest of our Denver Broncos -- all because of some disgusting excuse for a human being who had access to a gun.

RIP Darrent, you will never be forgotten.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
      sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

I'm glad I am not the only one feeling this way. My firends will tell you I bleed Orange and Blue and love my Broncos no matter what - since I was 9 years old! I too was disgusted after the loss on Sunday. But now I don't even care about that game. I can't get this tragedy out of my head. I don't understand how I can be at Mile Hi watching him play on Sunday, and wake up Monday to find he is dead. I can't leave the radio or internet, waiting to hear more info. I literally woke up in the middle of the night and found tears streaming down my face. I don't know why I can't turn off this shock and sadness. I don't understand why I am still crying today.

Thank God for this board and the ability to share and vent as a community. Somehow we'll all get through this together.

Sorry for rambling...

DWill - you will never be forgotten! Javon - you are in our prayers as well. To DWill's family, I wish you peace and comfort.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimdez7784
          Man - I don't even know Dwill in personally. But he instantly became one of my favorite players to watch on the Broncos. I have cried several times, while crying I keep telling myself that I don't even know this wonderful man. DWill, I can't wait until we meet in heaven or whatever place god has in store for us. I will shake your hand and thank you for the memories you gave me in the past. You made the Broncos, the fans and your family very proud. RIP !!!!!!
          I had trouble sleeping last night. I had a stream goin last night.

It is a very odd question but I guess it shows how close you are to the Broncos emotionally.

R.I.P. DWill!
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

All we can do is keep in him in our heards and minds. He was a happy person and I think he would want us all to think about him in that light. We should take this time to reflect on the things that made us like the man.

R.I.P. D Will!!

PEACE!!!

Comment

Feel the same, I just can't get over it and am shocked. I think its because he was so young and had so much ahead of him and this is so senseless.

Comment

I found myself highly disappointed and sad after our loss to the 49ers and it ruined my New Year's Eve. Then to wake up and hear this news, made me literally sick to my stomach. It made me sad all over again and down right mad.

DW had quickly become one of my favorite players and this senseless act of violence has now left his family in pain and sorrow. Then this team had to endure the loss of a game and all playoff hopes only to suffer through this loss. Makes the game seem irrelevant but heavy hearts are everyone in Bronco Land today.

There really are no words. I am mad, sad and speechless today. I feel like this is all one bad dream.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

No apology necessary

Originally posted by South Stander
                  I'm glad I am not the only one feeling this way. My firends will tell you I bleed Orange and Blue and love my Broncos no matter what - since I was 9 years old! I too was disgusted after the loss on Sunday. But now I don't even care about that game. I can't get this tragedy out of my head. I don't understand how I can be at Mile Hi watching him play on Sunday, and wake up Monday to find he is dead. I can't leave the radio or internet, waiting to hear more info. I literally woke up in the middle of the night and found tears streaming down my face. I don't know why I can't turn off this shock and sadness. I don't understand why I am still crying today.

Thank God for this board and the ability to share and vent as a community. Somehow we'll all get through this together.

Sorry for rambling...

DWill - you will never be forgotten! Javon - you are in our prayers as well. To DWill's family, I wish you peace and comfort.

GO BRONCOS!!!
                  Because I feel the same way. I also have been a fan for a long time and sit in the south stands. This is so very sad.
                  cmgraywolf

Comment

Shanahan told D-Wil's mother that God needed him more, and when I read that I lost it- again! What a loss to the entire NFL and the fans as he was destined for greatness. I am a die hard Bronco fan and appreciate the outpouring of condolences from other fans around the league.

May God bless the Williams family and the Bronco family.

RIP D-Wil....

Comment

I keep thinking to myself.. why couldn't it have been someone else, someone else that wasn't so full of life, fun to watch, with such a bright future. I know this is cold and heartless, because if it wouldn't have been Williams, it would have been someone else's family who would have been crushed. But still, I keep wishing it wasn't him.

After watching all the tributes and video clips and interviews, it seems like he is still alive. He wasn't just a player on the team that you remeber for his play. Charismatically, he was more in 2 years than most players are their whole career. I watch the fro-hawk video, or the "day with Darrent" video, and it's just like.. wow... why was he chosen?

But that's how it goes sometimes. Death is no stranger to anyone. Even though I didn't know him personally, this one hurts very bad.

RIP
                      Always Remember Darrent Williams

Darrent Williams splash tribute and wallpapers available here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45789411/

Comment

I feel the same way all we can do is mourn his death i dont think many of us knew him but I think all of us will still miss him as a player and person.
                        R.I.P. Darrent Williams(1982-2007) you will be missed

I started praying every day at my home, and even though I wasn't going to church all the time, I started believing more, and I think that's what stopped me from going down the wrong road. qouted by Darrent Williams

Comment

I feel the same way too...it hurts.

I lay my "whys" before your Cross, in worship kneeling, mind to numb for thought, heart beyond all feeling. And worshipping, realize that I, knowing you, don't need a "why". Ruth Graham
                          ALL READY

Comment

Working...
                          X