X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by kcchiefs#1fan
    Even though Denver and KC are huge rivals, no one deserves what happened to DW. He was an awesome young player whose life was taken WELL before his prime. I looked forward to him tormenting the Chiefs for many years to come. Our playoff celebration was very short lived because of this horrendous tragedy. DW, his family and his Broncos family are in our thoughts and prayers. I would rather have this young man still with us rather than the Chiefs going to the playoffs. I am a die hard Chiefs fan, but a person's life is, by far, more important than any game. It is hard to celebrate when another town is grieving. God bless, our thoughts and prayers are with you all!!!
    Thank you so very much. That is such a classy and honorable thing to say. There are things that go way beyond football and rivals and it makes me happy to see people like you out there.

Good luck in the playoffs. I will be cheering for KC and San Diego (Go AFC West!!!!)

..and it will be good to watch your #27 run all over the Colt's D.

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    Thank you for your thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonizKING
    replied
    Great first post. Thanx for the support...even from a Chefs fan....hehe

PEACE!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheBearCave
    replied
    Originally posted by kcchiefs#1fan
    Even though Denver and KC are huge rivals, no one deserves what happened to DW. He was an awesome young player whose life was taken WELL before his prime. I looked forward to him tormenting the Chiefs for many years to come. Our playoff celebration was very short lived because of this horrendous tragedy. DW, his family and his Broncos family are in our thoughts and prayers. I would rather have this young man still with us rather than the Chiefs going to the playoffs. I am a die hard Chiefs fan, but a person's life is, by far, more important than any game. It is hard to celebrate when another town is grieving. God bless, our thoughts and prayers are with you all!!!
    Well Said. This is heartsickening.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Native
    replied
    Thank you so much - it is greatly appreciated, and as you can well imagine, there is still much shock!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kcchiefs#1fan
    started a topic From a Chiefs fan

From a Chiefs fan

Working...
X