X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Native
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    I've been going over this since I awoke yesterday to the news of Frohawk's passing. I don't know this man, had never seen him in a live game, but somehow he feels like family. I guess it's the time I've invested in cheering for this team, cheering for him, and just being wide eyed at his accomplishments. I've poked around some of the boards, but somehow I just can't seem to get past this loss. I was the night before so upset with our play on Sunday, but with this news that all just took such a backseat. I'm really going to miss that smile, it really did lighten up everything around him.

Much love to his family and friends, and to the rest of my Bronco family....keep your chins up.

And to the chicken..... with the gun hiding out somewhere...I hope you meet your justice in this life...but if not....you still have meet up with your maker.
    Beautiful post Giveemlove

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    started a topic Just at a complete loss

Just at a complete loss

I've been going over this since I awoke yesterday to the news of Frohawk's passing. I don't know this man, had never seen him in a live game, but somehow he feels like family. I guess it's the time I've invested in cheering for this team, cheering for him, and just being wide eyed at his accomplishments. I've poked around some of the boards, but somehow I just can't seem to get past this loss. I was the night before so upset with our play on Sunday, but with this news that all just took such a backseat. I'm really going to miss that smile, it really did lighten up everything around him.

Much love to his family and friends, and to the rest of my Bronco family....keep your chins up.

And to the chicken..... with the gun hiding out somewhere...I hope you meet your justice in this life...but if not....you still have meet up with your maker.
Working...
X