Condolences From a Seahawks Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences From a Seahawks Fan

I woke up yesterday turned, went on the computer to espn.com which is my home page and saw the shocking news. I am a Seahawks fan and a little of a Broncos fan yet I am a fan of football and this news saddened me greatly because I had watched Darrent play and I thought he was a great corner. I was drawn to tears while watching a 10 minute segment on the Fox 31 website about him and his life. RIP D. Williams and I will always remember him.

From,
    A Seahawks fan in Seattle

Fans from all over the league are stopping by and you represent the Seahawks well. It reminds us that there are more things in life than a game. We are all human beings that have been shocked by a senseless, cowardly and tragic act of violence.

Thanks for stopping in.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks GoSeahawks51!!!!

New Years was a very sad day indeed

It's great to see all the love Darrent and the Broncos are receiving from fans of all teams!!!!

It just goes to show you how insignificant a game is, I was so pissed off after the Broncos lost to the 49ers, however, the death of Darrent Williams helped me see what is really important in life....

I love the Broncos and always will, but the tragic loss of D-Will has helped put my priorities in order....

God Bless you Darrent Williams - you will be remembered always and forever....

#27 - Gone but not forgotten
      I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Working...
      X