Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11th and Speer - Throw your hats, flowers, ect down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11th and Speer - Throw your hats, flowers, ect down.

I live about 3 blocks away from where this tragedy took place. Im torn to pieces at the senseless violence that is everywhere in the world today and this struck so close to home in so many ways. I drive past the very spot everyday and want to encourage everyone to go there and leave flowers, throw your broncos hats and shirts down. Don't let anyone forget! Flood the entire street corner in honor of D WILL and as a reminder to fight against violence. My lucky broncos hat for this season is retired and in the snow on the corner of 11th and speer where this tragedy took place. Much Love Darrent, you were humble and down to earth, nice enough to write me back on myspace! Ill never forget you!

Will do....

Comment

If I could participate in your campaign to flood the corner with Bronco memorabilia, I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately those of us that live outside of Denver/Colorado can only be there in spirit.

Hopefully you will have a picture to post here.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
        If I could participate in your campaign to flood the corner with Bronco memorabilia, I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately those of us that live outside of Denver/Colorado can only be there in spirit.

Hopefully you will have a picture to post here.
        For people out of state who would like to send something, I would pm BroncoDoom and see if he would mind sending it to his address, and he could deliver it. Just a suggestion.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

I will post some pics on thursday, its my day off.

Comment

yes please do so. i would like to see some images of the flowers and everything on that street.

Comment

Working...
            X