some insight from a fan who wants all of us to try and get along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some insight from a fan who wants all of us to try and get along

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange] I'm writing this message so that all of us might try and make something positive out of this terrible, unspeakable act and not make things worse than they already are. While we as fans are suffering here we must not ever forget none of us fully know whatever happened nor do we know who might have been involved. This time is tough enough as it is so lets not rush to judgement by making accusations against anyone and everyone and that especially includes some of his teammates. I have read some of these posts and frankly some of you people are just as bad as the murderers who did this, nothing is going to bring back Darrent, and my heart truly goes out to all of you but this is a time where we all need to stick together, not make false accusations against those that might very well be affected more than us even. While it is thought that gang like people were involved we need to be careful here because labeling people is not going to solve anything. I'm a die-hard colts fan and I can't even imagine how I might be reacting if this had happened to one of our players so my heart goes out to all of you but if we truly care about Darrent's family, friends, his fans, Broncos Organization, then we will keep our opinions to ourselves. Let's just hope and pray that God helps the police to bring these murderous, merciless, cowards to justice but that is up to God. May we all learn from this and start treating eachother with the love, respect, and dignity we all deserve. God Bless!!!!

Originally posted by indyqb88
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange] I'm writing this message so that all of us might try and make something positive out of this terrible, unspeakable act and not make things worse than they already are. While we as fans are suffering here we must not ever forget none of us fully know whatever happened nor do we know who might have been involved. This time is tough enough as it is so lets not rush to judgement by making accusations against anyone and everyone and that especially includes some of his teammates. I have read some of these posts and frankly some of you people are just as bad as the murderers who did this, nothing is going to bring back Darrent, and my heart truly goes out to all of you but this is a time where we all need to stick together, not make false accusations against those that might very well be affected more than us even. While it is thought that gang like people were involved we need to be careful here because labeling people is not going to solve anything. I'm a die-hard colts fan and I can't even imagine how I might be reacting if this had happened to one of our players so my heart goes out to all of you but if we truly care about Darrent's family, friends, his fans, Broncos Organization, then we will keep our opinions to ourselves. Let's just hope and pray that God helps the police to bring these murderous, merciless, cowards to justice but that is up to God. May we all learn from this and start treating eachother with the love, respect, and dignity we all deserve. God Bless!!!!
    I appreciate your sentiment but "I have read some of these posts and frankly some of you people are just as bad as the murderers who did this" is completely ridiculous.

Unfortunately, it is human nature to seek a way to make sense of a senseless death. While I consider it wrong to go wildly flinging accusations or suspicions trying to blame someone for this crime, it is nowhere close to killing a person in cold blood.

I'm trying to not overreact to your statement because I know your intentions were good. But please keep things in the proper perspective. I agree with the end of your post: "May we all ... start treating each other with the love, respect, and dignity we all deserve."
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
    X