From Giants Fans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Giants Fans..

This may seem old since I'd bet many teams fans are doing the same thing, but I wanted to come over here and give you guys my sympathies. It's amazing, simply amazing. After the game last year between the Giants and Broncos, I remember watching the tape and saying to myself that Williams was going to be a great player is this league for a long time.

That time has been cut short now, tragically. My deepest sympathies to you guys. Seriously, I was thinking about what I would do if God Forbid one of the Giants passed, and I realized that it would be very very hard. I guess I understand how each and every one of you feel.

It's kinda funny. We don't know these players, and these players don't know us. However, we feel a bond with them and when something like this happens, it's hard to take, even for fans. Good luck guys, I know I'll be rooting for the broncos next year to avenge his death. He'll always be watcing you guys from Heaven. God Bless.

Bump.

Reading the stories of you guys have gotten me choked up.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by 10 to 17
        This may seem old since I'd bet many teams fans are doing the same thing, but I wanted to come over here and give you guys my sympathies. It's amazing, simply amazing. After the game last year between the Giants and Broncos, I remember watching the tape and saying to myself that Williams was going to be a great player is this league for a long time.

That time has been cut short now, tragically. My deepest sympathies to you guys. Seriously, I was thinking about what I would do if God Forbid one of the Giants passed, and I realized that it would be very very hard. I guess I understand how each and every one of you feel.

It's kinda funny. We don't know these players, and these players don't know us. However, we feel a bond with them and when something like this happens, it's hard to take, even for fans. Good luck guys, I know I'll be rooting for the broncos next year to avenge his death. He'll always be watcing you guys from Heaven. God Bless.
        It is over whelming to see all the team names listed here. Fans from all over the league are stopping by.

Darrent was loved by us fans, his teammates, his coaches and even Pat Bowlen the owner had nothing but good things to say about DWill. He will be greatly missed as a player but mostly as a human being.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

From one fan to another, thank you for caring and making the effort to come and offer your sympathies.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Working...
          X